Day 1 (Not consecutive)

Zues pov

Outrage. Just outraged. Posideon is still asleep so I decided to check in on my daughter. She and Hades wer not quiet. I got out of bed and got dressed to only be jumpscared. By Thantos.

Why are you here uncle?

Because the Olympians forced me and Posideon to learn from Hades, Without Notice. So please don't tell.

I won't..but stay out of Nicos way. He is upset right now.

Why?

Because Cupid is pushing Nico. So I brought him here. He won't stay long. I know and so does Hades but Nico doesn't know that his father knows.

Oh ok can I eat now?

Sure.

Thanny led me to the dining room where Persephone Hades and Nico wet already sitting.

"So nico...Have you eye on any one?" Persphone smirked

"Uh mabey" Nico continued to eat pasta

"Girl or boy?"Thantos smiled while biting onto an Apple

"Boy,Most Likely." Hades awnsered

Nico just gaped at them.

"Nico its obvious. Seriously." Nico was blushing like mad

"Uh ok..so that means you guys know I'm gay..." he mumbled

"Duh. Lets play a game." Thantos finished eating.

"Sure.." Persephone smiled

"Witch game Nico?"

"Anything but twister." Hades smiled

"I agree."

O

She pulled out a video game ...call of duty?!?

"Uh you sure?" Thanks looked sceptical.

"Yes I know how to play. Teams of two. Me and Nico You and your father." nico smirked

*time lapse brought to you by is it Space dad or a fucking clone?*

Persephone and Nico kicked their butts. With no problem.

"I have to go feed Ceberus then a Meeting." He kissed Persephone on the cheek while the boys gagged. "Bye. Love y'all."

The three of them sat down on the couch and put on Pretty little liars. S7. Hera likes that show. I sat down on the 2 seater and watched. Sometime later Posideon came in and sat down next to me. They ate popsicles. Why I dunno. Its Chilly. Like warm but Chilly. Like fall.

When Hades came back He said that Zues and Posideon are away on business. I guess that was true. He pulled a necklace out of his pocket and put it around my daughters neck. I got a good look at it. It was a flower. With different rare stones each pedal. He gave Nico also a key. Nico beamed and went somewhere. But he looked at me. But said nothing. Smart boy.

A key?

I know right. He looked at me Pos. Looked at me like I was a ghost.

Well at least he didn't say anything.

True dat..

"Hun I'm sleepy,in going to sleep." My daughter said yawning.

"Ill carry you." My brother said

"I'm good,Really." she insisted

"Anything for you my dear." Hades put his hands up in surrender.

After she left

Hades looked around,sighed and walked off.

I needed dirt on my brother so of course me and Posideon followed. We passed so many corridors, I quickly became discombobulated. But we kept on his heels. It was the Library. Geez I walked all the way over here for a Library?? But Hades pulled out a series of books in order and a secret passage emerged. Time for the good stuff. I rubbed my hands together. We walked inside.

We gasped in Horror.