DAT SHIP BOI (Day 159)

Posideion pov

you know.. I'm just watching Nico and Shit. Im starting to ship Pernico (A/N HEELP IM STARTING TO SHIP MY NOTP)  i mean the way he sways when he get sassy, and that tone of his saltiness. why aren't they best friends again? OH YEAH NICO IS CREEPY.(NO HE MY SMOL CHILD) but is it really that...I know what keeps my son up at night. The broken promise...Tartarus...Nico has had his acceptance revoked a lot. so he doesn't even try anymore. its sad. Like his father....Gosh i know hades would never approve but ill settle for a BROTP. I have a plan. and I know Nico is over Percy and dating will solace.

It has been roughly 5 months. My beard has grown. Persephone is gone.and Nico can't see me anymore.

hades has been working on this box-y thingy. with code. he finally called over Athena for help. she helped him and she gave him pointers. and smarts stuff.

I saw his workshop is always stuffed with things for Persephone.  today is also the day that is fathers day. he gave hades a card and a box and stayed for the rest of the day as  he was going back to camp tommarow.

Zeus already one t back to bed. i like to run around the castle for exercise. he even has a dam pool. i use it a lot.

I walked over to the main Library and  a browsed for a book.

"what are you doing fish-face?" A certain annoying someone said.

"Looking for a book, Duh. I thought you were supposed to be wise." I made a snarky comment at Owl Head.

Athena huffed. "what type of books do you like? I could recommend something."

"Adventure, Mystery ,Comedy, myths, fantasy, Fairy tales, Science fiction." I immedtly answered @teresaRockett

"ok.. so there, H.I.V.E , The land of Stories , Jurassic park , Freak the Mighty , Hunger Games ,  Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe , Princess X , a wrinkle in time , The Cronus cornicles , and the Zodiac mystery books."  she said handing me every single one she mentioned.

they all seemed good so I dropped them off in my room, put on my swim shorts, and ran off towards the pool. I saw that  Hades and Persephone were swimming. or.. skinny dipping. oh gosh. I immeadly left.

ew, ew,ew,ew.ew.ew,ew,ew. I ran back to my room jotted down some notes, then  a diary entrée,  and began to read hive.

_ZUES POV_

I awoke in the middle of the night, to a scream. not of pain..  more likely pleasure.

OH EW. I decided to prank Poseidon. I grabbed HIS shaving cream cause I don't want to use mine. I put a pringles guy mustache on him and a monocle. I saw a stack of books  and I grabbed one. The Madness of Mercury? by Connie di Marko? I out it down. Poseidon shifted in his sleep and his face contorted. did he have nightmares from Kronos' stomach? ill find out tomorrow and if so.. I'm now concerned about Hera.