heyyyy guys

aye this is importante. I WILL UPDATE SOON! ITS just I finally get here and le phone dies with no charger untuill 8:30 ish and I cant update at home but I have good news!

I shall be holding a contest. What do you guys wanna see? I shall have options. ALL PJO

The Miscellaneous 5:   Apollo has successfully become a god again and a very old prophecy has just started, one that was stated eons ago is starting.  5 demigods  will discover power buried inside of them will surface. to face an enemy that to defeat have to work with the gods. But there is always the chance that they will refuse, and that is fatal as they need all 5.

FREAKED: Athena has a very deadly secret, no one knows about. but Posideon Notices and wonders where does she go every Friday October 13 every 4 years. He gains a little more than he bargained for when he sees The secret, the one secret that leads them to become friends

Cope:  After the Giant war Artemis is stressed. on something she wouldn't normally be.  she becomes so stressed that she breaks down In front of everyone and turns herself mortal. Hermes, Apollo, Athena are determined to get her back what happens when they find her IF they find her. Artemis wanted no longer be neglected and refused the opportunity to be herself, the one that she has concealed since Orion.

Was it really hate? :    Demeter's second reason to hate hades. She used to like him. and he married her daughter. it stings her insides every time she sees him.

Secrets of the Olympians: all Olympians harvest secrets and sins, and Aletheia(Titan of truth) exposes all of them with nemesis

The Hypocrite Goddess: Aphrodite thought she had love with Ares. Her NEW husband. but her son Eros informs her that she will fade if she doesn't fall in love with her mate. Eros is forbidden to tell her who it is. Ares no surprise has his mate behind her back. stung like hell. especially since it was Iris, a Minor goddess. If Aphrodite finds her love maybe she could help others as well.

Slain In Mercury:  Hermes watches his crush Athena do some science experience. it was like the Potion from Dr.Jeakal and Mr. Hyde. but he did not know that. he accidentally spills it all over the thrones. But  Now its an Big confused Quest  To become 1 and merge the Greek gods and roman gods together again. The gods are now 2 people each 1 roman 1 Greek.

Immortal children:  All the gods and a few minor gods get turned into babies and Their demigod children have to take care of them.