Day 160

POSIDEION

the next morning was chaotic.
So yesterday was Persephone last day. Hades is not in his hot form anymore.Thank The Fates I was starting to feel ugly.  But what intrigued me the most was well...er His Conversation. Apollo is coming over here later.
Something about a plan..Embarrassing...solangelo?
Huh.
Wow.
So apollo bust through the doors and I could have sworn I saw him stare at Makiara.
She giggled. Hades looked constapated. I took out my phone and snapped a picture.
So I eves dropped "zap them a message...come here...Interrogate.........Leave."
Uh ok? I decided to watch some more. Hades pulled out.an large expanding folder  and pulled out a super thick  thing of papers,photos.
Apollo tried to take a look but hades slapped his hand away. "Only level 9 officiates of the underworld or Above!" He snapped his fingers. OH MY TITANS! THAT WAS GOLD.

I managed to take a peek. hades was going to invite will and nico down here for a formal dinner and so Apollo And Hades can interrogate each other's children by looking in their minds.

huh. I never thought of that. Annabeth would probably notice. and Athena....Might be Revolted by Perce's weirdness.

~LE TIME SKIP~

after dinner will and nico were pretty much dying of awkwardness. so they left. Expertly will got bored  waiting for nico so he walked through the underworld to here. Hades was impressed. Apollo looked WTF?