le secret pt 2 (day 5)

ZUES POV

a couple of days ago we found out about Hades little "Workshop" well today he started to hide the massive amount of presents around the Castle. why you may ask? I dunno. with every gift he wrote a note on it. then around 30 minutes after this started Thantos came in with nico in the main basket of the shopping cart. nico jumped out.

"THAT WAS SO FUN!" Nico pulled out 2 boxes out of the shopping cart. " one for you one for her." he put the boxes in his hands.

"Ok?" Hades sounded unsure about himself. "And here is the shopping cart you wanted Master." Thantos added..

"is she up yet?" Thanny tilted his head.

"No. if so Dad would be rushing around like crazy trying to finish it all" Nico said at the same time hades said " No she wakes up everyday at 10:00 on the spot"

Nico's head shot up " Its 9:50!"

Hades started to run as Nico helped Write the notes and Thantos started pushing the cart to the West wing. A couple minutes later Thantos said "SUCESS!" then Nico said "IN POSITION WITH 3 MINUTES TO SPARE!" . All of a sudden 2 Girls ran in, they were quite attractive I might say. " SORRY WERE LATE, BUT IN Position."

then I decided to wander. this place was quite beautiful I have to say. I went to the west wing and was bout to push open a pair of big oak doors, when they opened before I could. Spilled out was my Gorgeous Daughter. Persephone. in black jeans, a blue pastel shirt and Pink converse, with her long blond hair in a ponytail, with Blood red lipstick. It looked good against her pale skin. she was pushing the shopping cart.

she had a box in the cart. I saw the note that it said

Where you punched me in the face

she turned all through the halls until she found the present. next note

Your original room

she went through the mess hall and into a small room another box.

~TIME SKIP~

ok so here was all the notes in order with what gift it was:

where you punched me in the face - neaklace

your original room -shirt

Miniloe's birth- 14 rings

Makaira's birthday party -windbreaker (Mak.)

where I told you I loved you for the fist time - Crystal ring (Prev. chap)

your first gift - ruby rose

twister - 10 new outfits

I belive I can fly - PLL s. 1-7 with bonus features (FROM NICO)

smacking Thantos - golden sword (like Demeter's)

bonding with Nico - 17 new music albums

where you told me that you loved me for the first time - arm braclets

punching me in the face again - jewelry box

first kiss - Aphrodite punching bag (not the actuall goddess)

planning the THING - lace gloves and A stack of books

round up comedy - Plants that wont die ( FROM MILOE and Thanny)

the thing you held onto for dear life - Horse reighns

the flower crown - basket of Pomogrates

vine staff - 24/7 Demeter hotline

Cerberus - makeup

kicking ass - a party

~END OF GIFTS ~

by the time Persephone got back there was Hades,Nico,Thanny,Makiara,Miniloe.

'OMG THANK YOU, But why?" she tilted her head

"its YOUR BIRTHDAY!" nico did jazz hands, Mak. and Min. did thumbs up, Hades hugged her.

"oh my god I forgot..."

they played games put the girls left after while and Nico and Thanny went to go hang in so dudes man cave, did not here the name but they winked when they left creating a very flustered Hades ,and my daughter with her head in her hands.

I went back to my room. I really need to take notes, good thing I have a Journal that ive been writing tips in. posideon has his own. I didn't see him at all today..where has he been?

right then he bust through the door panting.
IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERY WHERE!

he held up a bag of McDonalds, he found it in a bedroom..not hades' though.

I gulped. "-that's proabobly Nico's."

we shrugged and ate it anyway. we talked about what happened. he wrote some notes down. blah - ba- blah. next thing I know wer snoozing in bed.