Adoption Day

Hi my names Shadow and I'm 3 years old. Mum dad and I were in the car safely driving along so I fell asleep but when I woke up I was lying in a basket next to an open door with a mean looking lady towering above me. She picked the basket up, closed the door and slammed it down on the table so I started to cry wanting my mummy. She shoved a bottle in my mouth and took me out of the basket, into a room setting me down on the bed & covering me up with the sheets. I cry myself to sleep in the warm bed hoping the morning would be better.

~~~~One Year Later~~~~

Alpha Tony of the Moonlight pack's POV.

I was having dinner with the pack and looking around I see most of the members with their mates reminding me that my mate ran with away someone else after I figured out that she was a vampire playing tricks on me so I sigh and go to my room and my wolf Steve started talking to me. "Tony its soo lonely we should adopt a kid" Steve says "that's a good idea lets adopt I'll get dressed and head off to the nearest adoption centre" so I did and got there by 08:45 the next morning deciding I wanted a child from 1-5 years old. I knock on the door and an old lady appears in the doorway mumbling in a harsh tone "what do you want" "I want to adopt a child please" I replied to which she said "o thank goodness".

I sniff around the center and find a beautiful 4 year old girl my wolf was begging me to get her I pick her up and ask the lady "can I have this one please she's adorable" at my words the child woke up and blinked then sniffed me snuggling in closer and I hear the old lady say "follow me and I'll get you the paperwork you can fill it out and take the brat home today "thank you and what's your name" I ask her "Agatha, Agatha Trunchbull". I fill out the paperwork for Shadow as it says on the sheet with her curled up on my lap. Once I was finished I handed Agatha the paperwork and walked out side and put shadow down behind a tree and changed into my wolf form lying next to her waiting for her to get on instead she shifted into a fox and smiled at me. I started walking and she sprinted right past me with super speed so we ran home together.

Shadows POV.

I woke up in a nice smelling mans arms I looked up and sniffed his scent again snuggling closer to his chest falling asleep. When I woke up he was taking me outside and behind a tree where he put me down and shifted and lay down next tome so I could get on his back and he could take me home but my fox wanted to stretch her legs so I shifted. He stood up and started to walk but moonshine ,my fox, wanted to run home so we shifted and ran up to him with our super speed and he got the message.