Reality

I had woken up after my confrontation with the Moon Goddess and dad was finally out of the hospital looking at me with a worried look on his face. "Morning daddy"I said excitedly" he looked happier but was still worried "Food?" I questioned. "Ok come on, I'm not surprised you're hungry" I gave him a confused look, "you've been asleep for 6 days" he explained picking me up. "Oh... PANCAKE'S" I screamed. Wanda who was in the kitchen making pancakes laughed. Natasha came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes. "Guess who" she said happily, "Natasha" I exclaimed turning around to hug her. She picked me up and put me on a stool with pancakes in front of me yum.

After I had eaten I went to dad and told him about my dream and he just gaped at me. "Just in case can we test sweetie" he inquired I nodded.

At 2:00pm we went down to the pack doctor and got a blood to test our DNA. The moon goddess was right I was biologically Alpha Tony's daughter. In celebration dad, his beta, the beta female, his gamma, his gamma female and I went to a fancy restaurant for dinner. I had chips, chicken nuggets and L&P. For desert I had an banana boat and got sprinkles everywhere and my face was a rainbow mess at the end of it.

Then it happened...

She walked in....

With her best friend and two guys...

She sniffed the air and stiffened. She looked over to our table and their eyes met...