Breakfast.

-In the morning- Shadows POV

I woke up in a nice warm bed and hear some snoring next to me. I turn around to see my new daddy. 'I'm hungry' my fox and wolf moan together through the link 'fine ill wake him up'. "Daddy, Daddy" I yell in his ear but he wont wake up so I decide to drop very cold water on him. I use my elemental control the moon goddess gave me to make freezing cold water drop through the tap and onto him yelling "WAKE UP I'M HUNGRY". Instantly he jumps up saying "what the oh sorry princess let me change and then we'll get you some breakfast" 'yay' my wolf and fox cry inside my head"thank you" I say to him.  He turned the shower on, went into his walk in wardrobe coming out with clothes and getting into the shower closing the door.

While he was showering a girl knocked on the door and I ran to get it. The girl smiled at me "Hello shadow how are you?" she asked. "I'm good what about you" I replied "I'm good to, I have some clothes for you here" she said handing me a T'Shirt and some pants "Thank you oh whats your name" she smiled "my name is Natasha and I'm the beta female" and with that she left.

'She was nice' my wolf Moonlight said 'yes' my fox Moonshine and I agreed.  I got dressed, opened the window and sat on the windowsill looking out at the beautiful sunrise. Sunrise? I look over at the grandfather clock on the far wall it read 5:31. 'Wow I usually don't wake up this early' Moonshine said 'I want to go for a run' Moonlight groaned 'no' I said 'we have to wait for dad to finish and take us out' 'awwwwww please' Moonlight pleaded 'no' 'fine then' he said trying to take control but failed because dad came out of the shower and picked me up. Dad carried me down to the kitchen and got us some food.

"hey dad can we go for a run" I asked "sure princess after breakfast so eat up".