My New Home

Written in Shadows POV

We stopped at a very large house I'm assuming that this is his pack house I shift back to my human form and am immediately picked up by my new father. I giggle and he takes me inside and up 4 lots of stair yes I can count. I'm not like most baby's in the fact that I can shift, speak, write, draw (not scribble) and count as if I was 8 but I'm only 4. Dad opened a door carried me through and set on a bed I'm guessing this is his room.

"Daddy" I said he looked at me smiling and said "yes sweetheart" "I'm hungry" I replied. "what would you like to eat Shadow" I gasp how does he know my name maybe it was on the adoption paperwork "how about raspberry jam toast" "I'll be back in a minute" With saying that he walks out of the room.

I get off the bed and decide to play a I crawl under the bed just as dad came running up the stairs with my food. He opens the door and sees I'm not on the bed so putting the food down on the bedside table he goes into the bathroom and searches. Not being able to find me he went into his walk in wardrobe so I quickly grab the toast and crawl back under the bed without him noticing. A few minutes later he notices the toast missing and checks the under pillows, sheets and finally found me under the bed.

I came out from under the bed with the now empty plate and dad chuckled at me as I handed him the plate saying "What time is it. Can I go to bed please" "its 3:00 and yes u can go to sleep" he smiled and tucked me up in the bed.

Time skip to when she's awake

"Wake up sweetheart time for dinner" dad says I smile at him and giggle yelling "FOOD!!!!!". (sorry I just had to) He carried me downstairs and into a room full of people sitting around a big dining room table they all looked at me and I smiled at them but they just raised their eyebrows dad sat down and put me on his lap. "This in my new daughter I was feeling a bit lonely and depressed after that vampire posed as my mate, her name is Shadow and she is four, she can already shift" dad announced to them "Hi Shadow" they all chorused.

After dinner we all went to bed.

AN_______________________________

Sorry I was really stuck on what to write but hopefully I will get better at updating.