Best Run Ever

Dad went outside and shifted behind a tree while I shifted into my wolf cub and, ran over to him. He barked at me saying " I thought your form was a fox " " I have many forms including my fox, lion, tiger, angel and wolf but those are just the ones that can talk to me on top of that I can control the elements and their temperatures plus i'm a shape-shifter " I barked back. He just nodded his wolf head as if to say ok then and took off. I followed gaining on him with my super-speed until a weird scent caught my noes and I bit dad's tail. He barked out in pain "we have to go back" I barked but it was too late and a vampire shimmering like sequins in the sun jumped out of the lake in front of us.

"Hello my pretty little experiment child, you look so much like your father. It's too bad that pathetic little wolf didn't know you were-" I cut her off by putting a wall of earth up. I surrounded it with lava and ice. I look down at my father and see he was bleeding, his neck ear and nose all had nasty gashes, wait how did that even happen. Nevermind I teleport us to the pack hospital and yell "help!!!!!" 5 pack doctors came into the room and pushed me out. I walked out of the hospital and and into the pack house climbing the stairs back to dad's room where I got into the bed and let the darkness of a magical sleep claim me.

~~~~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello" I called out, " hello my child" a beautiful woman with silver hair like flowing water emerald green eyes and a beautiful green dress that is dark green fading to white replied. "I am Lysander (Ly-san-dra) the Moon Goddess."

S-Shadow L-Lysandra

S: It is an honour, but why am I here?

L: Because you are my daughter and I must say that if you use you powers like you did today you will attract more people and get your father hurt. oh and before you go, please tell him that I'm sorry that I had to leave him and that I'm sending him his second chance mate when his biological daughter is 6. I love you Shadow Evangeline Stark.

Authors note___
I have edited it and yes for all of the ToG fans out there the moon goddess name is from the books and if you have a problem with that give me a new name to replace it with😁😁

___Happy Reading___