part 2

Same old same old ignore mistake and vote guys...

part 2

      kushi reached home with her heart still in lift thinking about stranger strong arms that held her protectively. in her own dream she don't know when she reached the front door...

buaji waiting for her naice to come as she gone alone to do work..she don't have belief on kushi who is totally shanki and in her childishness there is no reason to believe she will complete the work...

buaji saw kushi come in front door but she is not in her usual way.. as buaji absorbed her she doesn't contain the box in her hand..it means she did delivered the Saree.. but to confirm that she asked..

"kushi did gave to saritaji only na? "but the question goes top of her head

kushi in her own world hugged buaji and then she is ran to room...

in the room Payal lying on the bed due to fever waiting for kushi to come so at least she can have the company... as she heard buaji voice,payal got up waiting for kushi to come inside as she do with calling her from the hall.. but that didn't happen

as Payal saw her always loud and crazy sister is silent and she looked like she doesn't even know where she is..

kushi come and sat beside Payal and stared at the Devi maiyas murty on front table without talking to her...

now Payal confirm that it'd not her sis for sure..

"kushi, kushi Kaha koye ho."Payal shaked kushi at her shoulder.. kushi looked at her then with blinking for several times she can see Payal currectly...

"hah, Jiji ham yaha hai"kushi traid to behave normal but cant fool Payal with look right..

"kushi tell me the truth! what happened to you, did anyone said anything on that work place " as soon as Payal said this kushi again lost..

"Jiji relax no one said anything to me, wo kya haina I met him there.. "

"him! who did u met " Payal relaxed nothing happened to her sister it'd her one of crazy act

"Jiji mere prince Jiji he soo good and I met him today there " kushi answered with dreamy look on her face..

Payal started to laugh at her..

"he is really exist kushi, I thought it's just ur over imagination,but where did u meet him"

"Jiji, app mere mazak Kat rage hai.. I did not imagine him okay.. he really exist and I met today in the lift" kushi said excited as she can share it with someone..

"okay baba I will believe that it prince is exist but who is he and what he do" Payal now curious to know about kushis rajkumar

"Jiji, I don't know his name " kushi said with pout

"kya, kushi u don't even his name and u say u met him, are u sure it's not your imagination "Payal shaked at her sister who will be in her dreams in most of the time

"Jiji I really met him.. I don't know why I didn't asked him is name "kushi said with sad voice

Payal without knowing anything try to clam her saying if he her prince he will come her.. but kushi still sad on the fact silently gone out of room to make jilebis, her stress buster...

Arnav Singh raizada is restless.why won't he be the first girl he liked in instant his eyes fall on her ran away from him.he don't know anything about her... she ran out of the company so she will not be working in there...

he don't know her address or name how can he find her.. damn it, he should have taken with him but no he let her go and now he don't know what to do...

Aman looked at his boss sitting in his chair as powerful as always but his not doing any work though.. he seems to thinking something deep.. he having frowns in his face with tinned lips as if he thinking unpleasant and his hand playing with paper weight on the table..

"ASR! wo u have meeting now after 15 min with Smith company " Aman informed Arnav as he always did.. but did not get the usual replay...

"no aman I'm not going to attend it, resched the meeting some other day.i am going home and make sure I am not disturbed" hearing this Aman just shocked watched his boss getting up and moving to the door...

Arnav collected his stuffs and drove to home directly, what is the use to stay in office when he knows he can't work. it's better to moun in home for his mistake of letting go of girl than office..

anjali Arnavs sister who has talking with Nani, Mani suddenly stopped talking in middle..

"aree anjali batiya, bhy u istoped talking wa"mami asked adjusting her pink gugleswa on her head

Nani also nooded for that but anjali is for from answering to them. seeing her looking towards the door both looked at same direction of anjali..

off course anjali had to be shocked seeing her papad ka tukuda, their chotte is coming inside the house while saying something to go..

by the time Arnav passing them Mani called him.

"Arnav betuwa, tumko officese kisi ne nikaldi kya, tumhare angrya sahen Nahi hoke"mami joked about it

"manorama chup Katie, chotte app itne jaldi, are u okay " Nani conserved asked Arnav..

anjali took extra step by touching his forehead to check his temperature..

"di I am alright.why all of u behaving like this, today I did not feel like work that why I come home " Arnav said irritated with their over concern

" wahi to Arnav betuwa,u don't pheel like borking.. that's bhat izz asking " Mami looked for exploration

but anjali saved from that asking him to take rest..

Arnav just nooded and gone to his room in a sec.. at least he was saved from the question section.. Now he can think about his girl...

Arnav after thinking about her can't get any where... how can he when he don't know her name right..

"I am not going to find her again" he said himself felling not so greatful about that..

then Arnav sat straight " no no I am ASR I can do anything thing and I can find her it's no big deal " with that self talk ASR start to plan how to find her...

here kushi after finishing doing jilebis she clamed and found solution to her problem...

with that she also got scolding from buaji for making heap of jilebis... which she can finish some minits... Amma and her Jiji smiled at her..

but kushi cared less.. Now she can meet him in that company again right why to worry about that.. with that her brilient idea kushi happy..

but her happiness leaved small time when in the evening her father gave other news.. all her plans are seems to cancelled...

after dinner kushi with sad face gone to her room with family looking at her weirdly bcz she behaving like this for happy news and Payal looked with sympathy to her sister...

---@@---

Thanks for reading guys...  Do votes..