part 9

okay guys i am back with mulakath update... if it has too much of spelling error then i am sry but anyway hope you guys enjoy this...

Part 9

shashi looked outside while he sat in the park... he came here to think about somethings, his thinking will have effect on kushi's future... he still now never thought about kushi marriage... she is still a child with her acting she rally is...

when he got to know about arnav is mallik son... he thought about what happened in the past, he is scared what if it happened to his daughter... he never wanted that to his daughter right not only him no father will want that to his daughter... but what he witnessed yesturday going between kushi and arnav, after listening to his story he dont know what to think more...

he doesn't want to take haste dicisions... he shouldn't think arnav as his father without knowing about him...and what he heard and saw yesturday night... he saw the last part where kushi was telling her babuji will take the right dicissions... he should not worry about the things and the way arnav sent her to sleep without saying anything to againest family... he has talk to that boy again..

with that shashi stood up from the place and back to hope he had talk with the family... he knows they never will oppose his thoughts still have to inform them talking consider about the matters...

as he reached to home he saw kushi and payal dancing on some song that was playing on tv... shashi smiled looking kushi happy and then kushi,payal pulled amma into dance who just stood there before slowly dancing... shashi made serious face when they saw him... kushi pouted at him... he gave a smile before starting danceing... kushi laughed and raised the volume of the song before starting to dance once again...

buaji come and stood with her mouth open seeing the scenary... no one had any tension about what is happening in life... she glared at kushi, she knows other than kushi no one will do this... buaji took the remote and muted the song... all turned to buaji... accusing glance why she had to kill the joy... but no one said anything to buaji... seeing her angry face...

"what all are you doing... are you all kids because you all are acting like one" buaji said and glared at kushi " and you kushi why you had to be like this... there is your marriage talks are going on and here your acting like a crazy... if they know you act like this, they will run opposite direction as fast as they can " buaji shaked at the image formed in her head.. the raizadas running and kushi, the crazy running behind them...

kushi pouted at buaji... at her last sentence before she gave big smile and ran toward her bua and hugged her tight...

" aree shankadevi leave me... are you trying to kill me " buaji said with a cough that come by kushi's hugging...

kushi left her... grinning foolishly and looked at her parents and jiji, winking at them... they hide their laugh under their hand...

" buaji dont worry about my marriage... you know arnavji love me... and he even said me that he dont want me to change he likes me like how i am... he says nani, mami,mama, di, akashji... even they will also like me and ha do you know they have pet goat lakshmi... arnavji says she will also like me... and i like to meet her soon" kushi said,trying to remember if she forgot anyone...

buaji looked at her shocked with her long speech... she knows this much about the family which she met only somedays ago... but babuji looked at his daughter facewhich had pure happiness while saying about arnav family memebers... its like they are already her family... now he was for sure want to meet arnav...

"kushi your shameless... how can you talk abou prem (love) in front of family... " buaji said with her cheeks slightly red while saying love...

kushi skimmed her eyes at her... kushi let out a giggle and said " buaji your blushing " to which she got a glare from bua and laugh from others...