part 3

part 3

    kushi looked outside the window, it's dark without any stars... maybe it's already too late to people to stand like this to watch stars... she had no idea what it is...

she looked at her Jiji sleeping without care for the world and here she can't seems to see the world as if was before... Now all are thinking revolving around one person, whose name she don't know...

after meeting him, she wanted to meet him again but her bad luck they had come for Lucknow on next day only as it was her childhood friend preetu marriage due this the whole family is here...

she is happy for her friend.. that's not the problem, the main problem is that she can't enjoying the functions her all thoughts are in Delhi... even the cha-cha chichi's asked about her sadness... what can she say to them when herself don't know the head and tail of the problem... she just smiled at them, a dry smile which don't reach to her eyes...

it has been 5 days since she came here but it felt like month to her... they planned to go on next day... she was happy at least now she can get back to Delhi.. and if she can she search for him... but how can Devi maiya make it easy for her, kushi Kumari Gupta. who always eat her head without even trying... that why Devi maiya made sure that she remain in Lucknow... Now she is stuck here knowing nothing what to do...

    anjali jha looked at his brother walking inside house in the late night looking taired... she is noticing from the week he was like this... he don't talk to her, not that he talked before that atleast then he used to lisend to her but now he is all he say is leave him alone...

now looking him working extra hours in the office daily she worried for his health..

"chotte tum fresh ho ja, I will heat the food for you "anjali asked as he come near her..

"no di u go and sleep I already had dinner with clients after the meeting " Arnav did had the meeting but can't seem to touch the food on the hotel...

anjali try to talk to him but he already gone t OK his room saying he want to sleep...

Arnav looked at pool in front of him sitting on the couch... he was again thinking about the girl... kushi who he met the lift..

yes! he got her name he again gone to the company where he met her and he got to know she was here to deliver the Saree.. from its owner he got to know her name is kushi... but he failed when he want to know her address as he can't get hold of the mediator...

he want to find her but with just a first name he can't seem to find anything... he was hoping to find her by his luck he on starting two days used to check the roads he drive so by any chance he can locate her in the middle of the crowd, he taken different roads.. but he did not find her...

he not wanting to be left with no work as soon as he free it's like her thought enter to his brain... he can't stop that on top that he can't find her.. so for avoiding thinking of kushi he made himself bury in the work loads... even then it's does not successful but to some extent it was good...

he saw vision in white in corner of his eyes when he focused on the vision it was kushi she looking at him with brute smile... Arnav know it's just his brain is playing games with him but he don't seem to mind it.. if this is even is imagine atleast by this he can look at her..then so be it..

kushi come in front of him he looked at her hoping she don't vanish in air... kushi shook her head as if she knows what are his thoughts...
"arnavji" kushi called him asking Wt is the matter through eyes..

"kushi I..." Arnav can't complete what he says that also he don't know...

" your like this why you dont K ow to talk arnavji... " she complained about is silent behavior

"acha tik hai baba I won't say anything now... see the time Arnavji it's already late... are u not sleepy"saying she hold her hand and made him walk to the bed.. Arnav without saying anything followed her..

kushi made him Arnav sleep on bed Arnav obeyed her and lay down on the bed... kushi turned to go but Arnav hold her hand not willing to leave her..

kushi without choice smiled at him and sat before him saying him to sleep...arnav hold her hand to his heart and he slept like that...

by the afternoon Arnav looked outside the car that moving on the street of Lucknow..his home town which he left on his childhood with the painful memories as a gift... even the roads looked familiar he can't seem to recognize them as his thoughts all on the other being...

anjali glanced at her brother he was sad she can say that, his face as usual straight but his eyes are what they gave his feelings... the whole family visiting to Lucknow today as they do every year but this year is special her brother is with them.. he never agreed to come with them but when today morning she asked him to join..he without fuss agreed leaving family shocked...

now they are at the temple Arnav who had never come to the place he standing at the step... watching the pegions that they are on the side of the temple...

suddenly he felt someone come crushing to him and hugged him so tight that he felt his breathing inched.. but as soon as he got his sense that it was no other than kushi he hugged her tight... promising that he will never let her go out of his sight...

__€__

OK let me know how is this... 
Vote and do comment if u like
Thanks for reading