part 10

part 10

arnav sat in the car with wild smile on his face without even his knowledge, arnav hummed some song which have no idea... he looked at the mirror to view his own self but with different brightness... arnav let out a chuckle thinking how because of kushi he was changed this much. he felt lighter than ever before from inside...

I look good, arnav said himself. he ran his hands through hair making them messy, he let a huge breath inhaling again.. he is happy he can't wait to see family expression, they will sure make the huge melodrama. , but he don't want to change that, it was his family that good and kushi will be with them going to be his, with him, in his life, his forever.

arnav drove inside the gate of his house, giving key to security he jumped from his SUV, he won't care about car now, can he? naw he has more important thing to do...

arnav walked fast, if anyone can see him they can see there is jump on his steps.. arnav came stop at hall..

" Di, nani, mami, akash, mama come down fast arnav heard almost himself scream or that what he thought... the next movement there saw his all family member surrounded him with worried look on their face... arnav felt like laughing at their faces..

"chotte! what happened? are you okay...come his Di voice.. "chotte Kay hua?(what happened) came his nani voice, after that he can't even make out what they are saying because all are talking at same time.

"okay, everyone stop now. arnav said loudly he felt his own ears ringing from his voice, but it did had the effect because everyone stooped.

"now I want you all to hear me out, that to without inturpting okay arnav said getting nod from every one, arnav continued " I met with babuji today, " he saw all are ready to fire the question. he gave all one look that made them silent.

"yes, i met babuji. he called me this morning, he wanted to talk with me, and he asked me about past, i answered all truthfully, i thought after knowing all he won't ever give chance also but to my surprise he did, he said he was agreeing to our marriage arnav said last part looking down as he felt his own cheeks felt heated. he excepted cheers and all but when heard nothing he looked up.

in front all of them staring at him with wild eyes, and they are not even blinking. arnav cleared his through then all of the then come out of the state of whatever they were stuck in.then arnav know is he can't breath, because he was hugged by everyone tightly, even his mama was there...

" d..di, please arnav chocked, even he felt all their love in it but this is not how to show it right, means hugging person to death..

all of them released him at once hearing his voice, all smiled at him sheepishly, arnav didn't said anything...

"chotte i am so happy, that babuji gave a chance and agreed to marriage anjali said with slight tear in his eyes. everyone also nodded for that. arnav shaked at anjali's tears but said nothing he knows her answer it will 'happy tears chotte'.

"congrats bhai akash said in a meek voice but with full smile, arnav nodded at him and mouthed small thanks.

" arre all left mami side, arnav betuwa come here, i have to congrats you and we are going to discuss about the jewels and sarees for kushi, don't worry mami will select the best for her arnav's wife mami said with big smile pulling him to hug arnav just smile at her.

" chotte let us call shashiji okay so that we can discuss the matter more nani said, arnav pulled his phone out and called shashi, waited for him to pick up..
-------
here in gupta house, shashi(babuji) explained all this to everyone who all happy by knowing the reasons and happily agreed for his decision... all are seated in hall while kushi was happier with news, and she can't sit down, so she talking one to a dozen in speed..

" babuji you know your the best right, and imagine I am going to marry arnavji, it will be so good we can have sagun, rokha, mehendi, sangeet and haldi finally marriage and i can dance in the sangeet right "kushi said, already thinking which song she can dance..

payal and babuji laughed at kushi's words where amma chuckled but buaji frowned at her..

"look at her shashi babuwa, planning for her snageet alredy is she even a girl, i mean look at her she is going to get married and all she think is functions and food, she don't even blush and get shy " buaji said..

kushi pouted at her and jumped on buaji hugging her ... arre buaji its my marriage, so i have enjoy it na.. and why should i blush and hide my face in hands its just arnavji, and i have to see his face na " kushi said with frown as she imagined how can she see if she had hand n her face while blusing (ok she is imagining if you had to blush you have to hide behind hands like in old moveis)

" arre nandkishore, what i have to do with this girl.leave me you pagal girl" buaji pushed kushi off her, before kushi can say anything there is ringing from phone...

kushi ran to phone and picked up..

"hello, you must be buaji's friend that's why you called now right "kushi said not even caring who is on other side.

arnav chuckled at kushi's greeting.."no i m not, and what are doing kushi "arnav asked

"arnavji its you, no your not buaji friend and what happened is.."kushi about to continue but cut by arnav..

"kushi wait, i will call on other number,"arnav said as his di was tugging is shirt so that she can also talk...

kushi nodded her head,as if he can see .."babuji nani wants talk to you" saying handed phone to shashi before running to her room.. arnav gave phone nani while taking phone from akas he sped to his room, off course to talk with kushi.

after what felt like forever the both family did talk to every one with details what should they do next. except arshi who is busy with each other...

anjali and akash moved toward arnav room to fill him with all the thing he missed... they both opened the door slowly hoping its not closed to their luck it is opened, they both peeped inside to see arnav smiling and looked like he is holding his laugh, and next Minuit he laughed hard that kushi said on other side. anjali and akash did gave a smile to each other, they are happy for their brother.

arnav cut the call seeing his brother and sister..

"hi chotte, just came now to inform that guptas are leaving to Delhi tonight..'' anjali hide her smile seeing arnav sad face, arnav felt sad as he was planning to see kushi tonight..

"and chotte i have good news for you, kushi and payal are traveling with us" anjali gave a teasing smile to see arnav is smiling at her another one is looking down with a hint of blush.

" okay di now i think thats enough, so can you go to your room"arnav said wanting to be alone maybe call kushi again making him smile again.

"okay, okay come on akash we should go now"saying anjali pulled akash by his arm, giving arnav a teasing smile which made arnav to shake his head at his di, before closing his door but this time he made sure to lock the door...

*****
okay how is this guys, i know i was absent these days don't know i was not feeling to write... but here is the update i hope you all enjoyed this and do votes and comment waiting for them so that i can write fast again...