part 15

mehendi!

   arnav sat infront of his computer, working on some emails that aman sent him. he was doing then just fine but his mind still going towards kushi.

who he must say just downstairs in shantivan, but he can't go there because some stupid ritual that only allowed to ladies. arnav thinking how to get kushi alone with him which is not happening with all the ladies around.

arnav sighed at the thought even having kushi this close he cant seem to get her. arnav stood suddenly as he got a perfect idea what to do.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kushi laughed as some of the ladies teased around her, really whats there to get shy they were saying arnav might come to get peek at her.

she must be happy right that arnav would be coming and Also she can get a glimpse of him after two days.

so kushi sat there egarly waiting for arnav to see if he was coming but it seems like he is not. kushi looked down at her hand which is filled with lots of patterns and she loved all of them now the mehendi girl is doing her legs.

as much as she liked getting mehendi she can feel the pain from sitting there for hours of time and on the top of that kushi really feeling hungry and thirsty.

" sumithaji, can I walk some time, Im getting stiff " Kushi said to the mehendi lady who smiled and nodded at her.

Kushi got up and said to her buaji that she want to walk as well as she hungry buaji nodded but put the condition that she must back soon and not to smudge the mehendi of her.

" ji buaji I won't " Kushi stood up as well as buaji with her as she said something to amma.

" let go Kushi, you were saying you're hungry I will get something to eat and I will feed you " buaji told as she patted Kushi towards the kitchen

" buaji first I want to walk a bit after that I will eat " kushi said and walked far from the ladies

anjali watched as kushi stood and walking around, she walked towards kushi to talk something to her, maybe fun.

" kushi what are you doing here? did get your mehendi fully done " anjali asked

" no Di, but o was getting stiff from sitting so I am stretching my muscle bit " Kushi said

" you know kushi, you can go-to the garden it will good for you now " anjali indicated with a teasing smile

kushi being kushi she just struged her shoulder before saying " no Di it's quite alright I can manage here"

" hey bagvan! what am I going to do with you, I mean to say you can meet arnav secretly but you even when I'm clue your being so dumb " anjali huffed

" oh! yes di, I can do that now, thank you so much " kushi said and slowly slipped away from there without getting caught by some aunty.

anjali shaked her head in disappointment, arnav is totaly unromantic and here her nanadh being clueless in between she will be stuck. as she sat down on her previous place mami asked where kushi making anjali wink at her. mami Ofcourse got the signal and gave her own wink.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arnav smiled in satisfaction as all things working according his plan. now he had to just wait for currect time that's all.

arnav gone to garden while talking to Aman, now he he sat on the chair and looked around his garden he liked it if just Kushi was here.

a sound started him from his thoughts as he turned he saw it was kushi but what shocked or say surprised him is the state that kushi was in.