part 7

mulakath
part 7

   Arnav waited patiently in car even he wanted to know the reason for his family members sadness... which is rare, he is not the one who remain clam... but he want to discuss it in the house...

once they reached the sheesh Mahal... they silently moved inside where Arnav remained in the car to park it and it gave time to prepare for the next bomb that may his drop on him...

once he was inside he can see all the members are looking down or they were glancing at other members with tensed expressions... Arnav is not getting good feeling about this...

" now all look at me " Arnav voice come as order as he was already fustraced from the silence... that too long time one..

with that all looked at him... his di had this sympathy look on her face, Mami is not quite meeting his face, Nani is like she going to cry in any movment.. akash Is fiddling with his glasses... mama is no where to be seen maybe he gone inside his room..

" i want to know what happened when I Am not there and why are u all like this" Arnav masked his feelings well with years of practice not showing, with hard voice he asked making himself ready for what may come...

" wo chotte... you may not like the news i think you should rest then i can say this right... are you hungry it's almost afternoon come i will make u lunch ready " anjali traid to stop that matter to be talked...

" Di, I Am no child that your trying make me forget this... now come to the point...          say me what happened "Arnav made use of his ASR voice which always work...

"well you know kushi spilled the coffee on your shirt and then you don't even scold her... " this time Mami voice come out without her usual joy in voice.. but cut by Arnav...

"i don't need all that i just want to know the main reason now spill the truth"

" well chotte, shashi babuwa knows that about the malliks truth, that means about you parents matter" Nani said with a sad voice remembering her daughter who committed suicide leaving her kid in street.. she had tears rolling from her eyes with that thought...

" so what about them... all knows about the malliks in the lacknow... how is that became problem now" Arnav said with confusion gulping the felling that come with remembering his mother's memory..

" that's the main problem Arnav bituwa " Mami said

"but how is that even possible we are not... " then the thought come to Arnav " u mean to say that babuji think that I'm like my father and kushi's life will end like my mother's" Arnav said as he felt his energy is lowing with not having in life...

to his sad, all nodded agreeing that Gupta's having exact the same thought... anjali was crying looking at his brother... Arnav stood shocked at that.. he can't believe even when he was trying to ran from past it's not leaving him... he never wanted anything in life he was did all the things for his family and there happiness and when he wanted something, someone by his side to make him happy... it all going to slip out of this Hand he can't let that happen... just bcz of some things that happened in the past which have no future depends on it... he was raizada now not the mallik ...

" Di don't worry I'm will not going to accept this... kushi is mine and I Am not going let her out of my life.. " Arnav said with determination...

Arnav stood up t on go back to Gupta house.. to talk about this but stopped by anjali...

" Di let me go and talk about this " Arnav pulled his hand from her hold making anjali to hold his hand again..

" chotte wait...let me tell you... you can go but think for sometime... you are sad and angry if you go like this you will mess up more okay so wait for some days... you can meet them in the delhi you... use the days for thinking how t OK win then think like ASR " anjali try clam him... Arnav thought about this... he knows if he go in this time he will fight if they say kushi is not him... so he agreed to his di... and left from there to his room.. to think, first he have to meet kushi about this...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gupta house is filled with tension... the elders is worried about how will kushi take this matter... she was all happy as she got the proposal form the man she love... offcourse that can be seen by looking at her face...

shashi called all the members to hall to talk about the matter... Amma and buaji do know what will be the talk about... they both do agree for that, babuji can never do wrong things that too when it comes to his daughters..

Payal glanced at kushi with a small smile on her face, who us looking at Space and smiling dreamingly...

" kushi come out of your dream world... babuji want to talk you" Payal pinched kushi and chuckled as she looked shocked with her mouth open...

"Jiji why did u do that" kushi rubbed the place where Payal had pinched her...

"kushi beta i want to talk to you" babuji said while shaking his head to his daughters antics they still behave as child's...

" Ha.. u can babuji.. why do you need to ask permission... you know right you can say whatever you want and your my favorite babuji.. haina.. and " she cutted by bua..

" aree shanka Devi! if u give time to talk then only your babuji can talk and you have only one babuji " bua looked at kushi with warning eyes as she again try to talk..

kushi just smiled at her showing her full teeth to bua..

" kushi let us start this... u know Arnav betuwa.." sashi started

" Ha babuji... i know he is soo good you know.. when i met him in the lift that day, you remember when buaji sent me to the big company saying if i don't deliver the saree to Sarita ji.. buaji won't let me inside the house... Ha that day... he was so nice to me and hugged me when I Am scared while it was struck in the lift as it was dark around there... he is soo good babuji and i like him so much... " kushi said with one breath

buaji hit her hand to forehead " kushi first listen what shashi is saying " bua said..

kushi smiled sheepishly at her and turned to babuji who is looking at his daughter with astonishment at her talking and about her first meeting with Arnav...

" kushi you know that Arnav betuwa don't have parents"

" Ha babuji poor arnavji... he was sad when we are talk about this matter then i made him laugh saying something " kushi said with sad voice before she smiled as she remember the smile on his face..

" kushi don't inturpt me listen to me for minits ok" seeing her nooding he continues " they lived here only in Lucknow... means Arnav family is from lacknow... you know the malliks right"

" Ha babuji the one who owned sheesh Mahal right they are soo rich... when i tried to see that by jumping the compound once... the security caught me.. i can't even see it from inside" kushi said with pout..

shashi shaked his head at kushi story.. she have every word linked to one of her own stories...

" Ha the same one.. that's where Arnav family leaved... you know his mother shot herself.. because what to say " shashi thinked how to say this to his daughter who is already looked white with shock...

"arre his mother ratna committed suicide after finding out that his father had affair with other women... that was 14 years ago still i know the story... i don't know what that man is made off and he killed himself after two hours... " buaji said with discuss in her voice

kushi who heard this stood there as she felt her eyes teared after sometime she ran from there to her room... thinking about the time when this happened... her arnavji must be so small then how can he handled at the time...

" kushi wait where are you going " bua called her but babuji stopped her saying let her be alone sometimes...

----------------------------------------------------------

ok that's it for this chapter hope you all liked it so don't forget hit star and comment...