ELEVEN|TOUCH

"I can't have her!" I growled, my fingers tearing at my hair in frustration, "I don't want her!"

"Greyson, just wait a minute you're not thinking about this logically" My father pressed, "She's you're mate."

"Don't you see!" I roared, "She's been marked by another! How am I supposed to mate her if I can't even touch her without causing her pain!"

"Then we'll find away around that, we'll kill him if we have to."

"We don't even know who he is, we have no leads. We have nothing!" I snarled, desperation clawing at my heart, and tearing my lungs until my breaths became sharp and ragged.

"Greyson please-"

"I'm done." I muttered, turning my back on my father and leaving the room. I couldn't bare to face him any longer. He always saw the best in everyone, there was never a problem that could not be solved in his eyes.

There was only one place I wanted to be right now, by her side.

It didn't take me long to get to her, she was still fast asleep in the room that I left her in.

Her long white hair billowed out around her head like a halo and her dark eyelashes swept the tops of her flushed cheeks. I reached out a hand to brush away a strand of pale hair from her face but paused last second.

I can't touch her.

This was our punishment from the moon goddess.

If a mate is marked by another Lycan, the original mate bond is muted, instead replaced by intense pain at every touch. The goddesses punishment for defying nature.

I shouldn't even be near her,  she shouldn't be here.

She should be somewhere far away from here,
-somewhere far away from me.

Far away from any possible pain.

It would be better if we had never met, never touched. But it was too late for that now. She had seen me that day in the diner. We had touched, when I found her bleeding and barely conscious outside the diner. The entire time carrying her back was utter agony, both physically and mentally. But she was too out of it to even notice.

She made a small noise in her sleep, her pink lips moving ever so slightly.

She can never know about us.

My father will inform her about the existence of lycanthropes tomorrow when she wakes. She will fear us at first, deny our existence until shown the change in-front of her very eyes. Then she will hate us, but with time she will come to accept us.

She will stay in the pack house and live and train with the other members. She will be one of them, and no one will ever know or question anything.

My fingers stretched to brush her cheek, the moment they made contact a thousand flames roared through my body, she awoke instantly with a scream, purple eyes flying open in a mixture of shock and horror.

-But by that time I was already long gone.

***
This is definitely the shortest chapter I have ever written but I wanted a chapter in Greyson P.O.V
Anyways...
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-🍟