Chapter 7- Leave Home

The bedroom in Liam's house^
**************************

**(Kayden's POV)**

I stand up, but I hear my father answer. "Oh Alpha Everett, what a nice surprise."
I walk downstairs after telling Kiley to stay and watch Blaire who was still sleeping. I walk into the main room where my dad and Alpha Everett stand.

"I'm not here to chat Alpha Heart. I'm here for my mate." He replies glaring at me.

"You don't have the right to call her that." I growl.
My father turns around and looks at me and the Alpha confused.

"That was an accident. She angered my wolf." Alpha snaps at me.

"It still happened asshat." I snap back.

"Kayden." Dad warned. "I'll go get Blaire." He turns to walk upstairs but I block the way.

"Dad he hit her." I growled.

"What?" Dad growled dangerously.

"As I said my wolf took control. It won't happen again." Alpha said.

I roll my eyes. "She's staying here. You can't help her. No one except me can keep her safe."

"Are you saying my pack isn't safe?" Alpha asks threateningly.

"No, I'm sure your pack is safe. But you can't keep her safe from herself like I can." I say with a shake of my head.

"What do you mean herself?"

"Blaire has had an awful childhood. No matter how hard we tried, things never got better. She doesn't even trust me or her mother. Just her brother. I'll never understand those two." My father interrupted.

"What happened to her?"

"None of your damn business." I snap.

"She is my mate. She matters to me." Alpha states calmly.

"Ask her your-damn-self, it's not our place to tell you. When she trusts you then she'll tell you." I snap.

"I'll need to be with her in order to do so." He says calmly, Bastard.

"She's asleep." I state calmly.

"I'll just drive her home. She'll wake up there." He glares deeply at me.

"She won't be able to sleep there." I state.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Nightmares," My father interrupts. "Kayden always has to put her to sleep or the nightmares come."

"I'll help her" He snaps. "Now Alpha Heart, don't make me bring up it is against wolf law to interfere with a Alpha and his mate."

"We are still her family. Plus she could just reject you." I growl.

"Who's rejecting who now?" Blaire asks walking down the stairs sleepily.

"Blaire," Alpha Everett says breathlessly.
She freezes on the last step and looks at me.
******************************
**(Blaire's POV)**

I look back and forth between Kayden and Liam. I'm trembling. I need to get out of here and quick.

"Blaire, please, listen to me." My eyes snap up to Liam.

"Blaire come here." I look at Kayden.

"Don't listen to him Blaire." I turn back to Liam.

"Blaire, come here." I turn back to Kayden.
This goes back and forth for a while until I catch my voice back.

"Stop. Both of you." I say and take a step forward off the stairs. "Now tell me, why are you here Liam?" I ask.

"You're my mate. I came to take you home." He replies.

"I am home." I reply.

"Blaire, come here. We won't argue this here." Liam demands.

I think it over for a minute. If I say no he'll take me by force and might hurt me again. If I go willingly he might not hurt me.
"Ok.."

"Blaire you can't be serious." Kayden says and grabs my arm.

"Kay, I have to...if I fight him he might hurt me again. I'll have to go either way." I hug him. "Just, mind link me every now and then......and take care of Kiley."

"Will do butterfly." He says and kisses my head.
I smile. Butterfly, it's been a few years since he called me that.

"Blaire go get in my car. I need to talk to your brother." Liam demands.

I hug Kayden tighter. "Please, 10 more minutes."

"Now, Blaire." Liam demands.

I sniffle back tears. "I love you Kay."

"I love you more Butterfly." Kayden replies.

I hug my father. "Love you daddy."

"I love you too Blaire." He replies.

I pull away and look to Kayden with a weak smile. "Don't burn down the pack house."

"No promises." He smiles.

I walk out and get in the black Lamborghini in the driveway. I then let the tears flow down my face as I drift off into a deep sleep.
*****************************
**(Liam's POV)**

"Hurt her and I will personally snap your neck infront of your pack." Kayden growls at me after Blaire left.

"Good luck with that Heart." I snarl. "Now can you show me to her room so I can get some of her stuff?"

"This way." Kayden snaps.

We walk up the stairs and I see a short black haired girl walk out of a room and look to Kayden questionably. He simply takes her hand and holds her close. His eyes are glazed over, signalling he's mind linking her since her eyes are glazed over as well. I'm assuming they're mates. I wish Blaire would let me hold her that close. We walk into the room the girl just left.
Its a simple room with a twin sized bed with a small nightstand and blue alarm clock. The light blue walls go well with the black duvet. The white carpeting is soft under my feet. I snap out of my daze as I pick up a suitcase Kayden threw at my feet. I go to her closet and pack several outfits. She seems to like t-shirts, and this Jacksepticeye guy. I finish with that and let Kayden pack her undergarments. Then Kayden shoves a picture frame in my hands.
The picture is of a young Blaire. She's hanging from a tree with a young Kayden. They both have huge smiles on their faces. Blaire's hair is hanging down shaping her face beautifully. Her bright green eyes shine with a sense of wonder. Kayden has a hand on a branch and a hand on her back. Keeping her stable. I flip the picture over and see a note.

'I'll never let you fall Butterfly'

****************************
Ok this took forever but I'm sorry. Writers block hit me hard. I'll update tomorrow I promise. Bye~