Gorgeous Specimen

Chapter 3

     After I finish my business in my new living space, I go to find Mr. Vaughn like he asked me to. I make my way down the stairs and find my self at the front door again. I look to my left and there's a dark hallway, I look to my right and there is the kitchen. I decide to go to the kitchen.

I find Mr. Vaughn standing at the stove.

"You cook?" I ask slightly surprised.

"Uhh, no. Not really. I usually order out, but I have a guest tonight. So..." he said, trailing off at the end.

"That's not very healthy." I say.

"Well I eat the vegetables that come in or on the food." he argued.

"Be that as it may, it's still fast food. Its still greasy as hell and that's not healthy." I countered.

"Well then Miss. White, I'll be sure to cook more often."

"Thank you, Mr. Vaughn."

"Oh God. Do not call me Mr. Vaughn. It makes me feel old."

"Now you see how I feel when you call me 'Miss. White'. Like an old ass woman."

"My apologies. So there were something I wanted to talk to you about. First, do you have a job?"

"Yes. I work at a grocery store."

"Quit. I am going to hire you as my personal assistant."

"What? No! I'm not quitting. I like my job just fine."

"I'm not asking Malia. You will start Monday and that's final."

"What the hell Micah?! I am a grown woman. I don't need you trying to dictate my life."

"I am not dictating your life I am simply... bettering it."

I opened my mouth to argue more, but was cut off my the front door opening and closing.

"Micah!" Someone yelled from the front room.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"My best friend." Micah answered.

"Guess he's not here then." We heard he person mumble to himself. Not even a second later we see him come into the kitchen and head to the refrigerator. The fridge is at one end of the kitchen and we're sitting at the other end of the table and the strangers back is to us.

Once he's done in the fridge he turns around with his arms full of food, lunch meat hanging from his mouth.

"Hello brother." The stranger says around the package hanging from his mouth.

He drops the foods onto the table and looks at me.

"And who is this gorgeous specimen?"

Don't forget to...
                             Vote ⭐️
                         Comment 💬
                            Share ➡️

❤️ Thanks