Excuse Me?

"And who is this gorgeous specimen?" The stranger asked.

"Hi, I'm Malia. And you are?"

"I am Luca, your soon to be husband."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry, did I not speak clearly enough?"

"Oh no, I understood you perfectly fine. I don't know the first thing about you and your already trying to trap me into a marriage."

"Well I cannot help it, our father always told us when you find the perfect woman for you... tie her to the bed and make sure she never escapes."

"What in the fuck are you talking about? Are you dead serious, or are you just fucking with me? Cause this is not even close to being funny."

"I am not... fucking with you. I am one hundred percent serious. I very much intend on marrying you, but I will wait. I will woo you like you Americans prefer to do."

I turn to Micah. "Is he fucking serious?"

"I honestly couldn't tell you." He said, looking as confused as I felt.

"Look. I don't know who the fuck you thin-"

"Don't curse darling its not very lady like." Luca interrupts. "Such a pretty mouth should not speaks such foul words."

I cross my arms over my chest. "I don't like you."

"I don't doubt it. But you will have feelings for me before the end of this year."

"What if I told you I was pregnant?"

"I would ask who the father is." He said as he started to make his sandwich.

"And if I refused to tell you?"

"I would tell you... I have my ways of getting that information."

I can only stare.

Luca finishes making his sandwich, puts the ingredients away and starts to make his way out of the kitchen, but I stop him.

"His name is Malcolm Vince." I say. "But he's dead now. So you don't have to worry about him."

"I can't say that I'm upset about his death, because I would be lying. Just one less thing getting in the way of us getting married and raising our child together."

"Our child? And what is in the way?"

"Yes, our child. And your stubbornness is in the way." And with that, he leaves the kitchen.

Micah's POV

I make my way upstairs to Luca's room. When I make it to his door I don't even bother to knock.

"What the hell was that?"

"What was what, Micah?"

"All that shit about marrying her. To her we don't know anything about her, and she knows nothing about us."

"She doesn't know shit about us because you said that she wouldn't be ready for the both of us. And now look at what the fuck happened. She's pregnant with some other bastards kid."

"You think I'm not pissed too. You don't think I want that to be one of our kids in her womb? Well I do, and I'm sorry. But I had to find a good enough reason to  bring her here."

"Oh yeah? And what was the reason?"

"Malcolm owed money. It was only four hundred dollars, but I wanted him dead for what he did to our woman." I explained. "You know he left her. When she told him she was pregnant, he left."