Zumbro

Recap:

Oh yeah. And I also know, that Micah and Luca aren't human...

Malia POV

I open my eyes and see a clear blue sky. I blink a few times to make sure I'm seeing right. I look to my left and see nothing but open field and the same on the right. I close my eyes again so I can try and wake up from the dream.

     When I open my eyes, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen is standing in front of me. Her skin was a luminous blue, and her hair was silver.

     I jump back in shock, though I don't get very far since I'm sitting.

     "Do not be alarmed my child." she coos in the softest voice and my racing heart almost instantly calms.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered out. She almost looked sad at my question.

"I am the Moon Goddess. The Luna to all weres." I could only sit there, stunned. Usually I would have argued her down, but seeing as how I've already established that this wasn't a dream, I figured she was telling the truth.

"Where am I?"

"You are in Zumbro."

"Did you say weres? As in werewolves?" She gave one elegant nod.

"But there's no such thing. They're myths. Like vampires and fairies."

"I assure you all of those species do indeed exist." My eyes widen at this.

"Well why am I here? I'm not a werewolf."

"That's correct. You are not a werewolf. You are my heiress. The next Moon Goddess and Luna of all Weres. "

"MALIA!"

I snap out of my trance, and turn to face Micah.

"Yes?"

"Are you alright?" I nod my head as I rub my small, but growing bump. "Mhm."

     It's been about four days since I was released from be hospital.

"You just seem kinda distracted."

"I am."

"By what?"

"I'm not... ready, to tell you that yet."

"Umm, okay. Just know I'm here when you need me."

"Do you think the supernatural exist?" I blurt out.

Micah's face goes completely blank.

"Why do you ask?" His voice void of any emotion.

I shrug. "I uh... read a book."

"What book?"

I shrug. "I don't remember." I stand up and head towards my room. "I'm tired."

"But it's two in the afternoon."

"I'm also pregnant. My hormones are all over the place."

"Alright, come let me know when you wake up."

"I will."

Micah's POV

     I know she knows about us. I just can't figure out how. I pull out my phone to call Luca.

"Hello?"

"She knows." I say.

"Who knows what?" He asks stupidly.

I sigh and roll my eyes even though he can't see me.

"Malia knows about us."

"Knows what about us?" I pull the phone away from my face and hang up. I swear he is dumber than a box of rocks.

Hello my lovely, beautiful, PATIENT readers. Yes I'm alive just lazy. You can tell by how short this chapter is. Plus I couldn't make it longer cause I want to put the rest of dream in the next chapter. Love you guys lot and lots. ♥️

Don't forget to...
                             Vote ⭐️
                         Comment 💬
                            Share ➡️

❤️ Thanks