Ch. 2

THIS CONTAINS SEX, BOY X BOY AND STRONG LANGUAGE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED SO PLEASE DO NOT REPORT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Bakugo's POV:

Todoroki Shōto... it sounded so familiar somehow.

Wait.. Wasn't that the name of a young super famous businessman? He, the guy who was inside of me right now, was the head of a colossal company?!

"I've told you my name, so take it off."

His gaze was rather cold and desperate, just like his voice.

I felt my heart drop like a stone as the fear possessed my body. The thought of his teeth sinking into my nape only to thereafter own me completely, was alluring, yet terrifying.

I shook my head.

I refused to let him have his way, even if we were soulmates or whatever.

His expression went blank. I had no idea what he was thinking.
Then a smirk took shape on his lips.

"You sure are interesting. Resisting the soulbond, destiny, me and yourself like this."

He paused.

"You know you'll regret this right?"

Chuckling he went for some hard thrusts before making me cry out and both of us came pretty much in sync, which honestly hadn't happened to me before.

I panted as I once again, after a year of not having fucked an alpha, noticed that the semen of one was powerful indeed.

He bit his own lip hard before he pulled out and let me go.

Just as he let go of me, my body collapsed.

However, Todoroki caught me in his arms before I hit the hard ground.
He sighed.

"Let's get you dressed so that I can take you home. I would feel bad leaving you here."

His voice sounded gentle as he spoke to me.

"No, that's not it. I simply don't want others to touch what belongs to me." He added with a teasing grin on his face.

"Hah!? Who are you calling yours, bastard?!"

Just as I had finished my sentence, his lips were pressed against mine.

Not many seconds later, he slowly broke the kiss.

"You. Now shut up and let me give you a ride home. You can't even stand up properly right now."

I stood leaned against him in silence, my cheeks flushed.

"I-I might let it slide this time.. but if we meet again, imma kill you. Ya hear me?!" I growled at him and he let out a quiet chuckle.

"I'm sure this won't be our last time. Where do you live, kid?"

He was without a doubt mocking me.

"For your information, I'm clearly an adult!"

I replied with an obvious annoyance in my voice.

After he was done teasing me for, I told him my address and with that he made a quick call.

"Why don't you get dressed as we wait?" He asked with a sly smirk on his lips as his gaze traveled to my almost naked body.

"Though, I wouldn't mind if you want to stay like that for awhile. However, if you do, I'll take it as an invitation."

His smirk widened even more. If only he knew how much I felt like turning that pretty face of his into dust.