Nicknames

"Jerome, why do you call me so many nicknames?" Y/N asked one day as the two were lying on the couch.

"What do you mean, gorgeous?" Jerome wondered.

"Like that!" Y/N exclaimed. "You're always calling me gorgeous or doll or dollface or babygirl or princess—"

"Mkay, beautiful, I get it," Jerome laughed.

"So why?" Y/N repeated.

"I don't know, really," he confessed, putting an arm behind his head. "Everyone calls you Y/N or N/N, but I don't want to be just like everyone to you. I want to be different. I want to be special."

"Aw, Jerome, of course you're special, you're my boyfriend!" Y/N cooed.

"But its more than that," Jerome continued. "You're so many things to me. You are my babygirl, my princess, my doll. I use those as nicknames to reaffirm who you are to me, and to show you how much I think of you. Gorgeous and beautiful are easy ones: I call you them to remind you that you are those things and so much more."

Y/N was shocked beyond words. Jerome was never really one to open up and dig deep with her. The most he'd ever done that with was his life with his mother and why he ended up killing her.

"The real question is, doll," Jerome spoke up again. "Is why you don't have many nicknames for me."

"Like what? I already call you babe and ginger and baby," Y/N asked.

"Oh, I don't know..." he pondered. He suddenly flashed you that charming grin. "Daddy."

"Jerome!"

-------------------------------------------
Word Count: 263
Really short but I hope you liked it. Vote and comment if you did! Request if you want!
Gingy