Mommy Murderer Finale

Y/N had always been more food motivated than anything else. It's because of this that Y/N finally decides to 'woman up' so to speak.

It's her growling belly that finally persuades her to try and leave Jerome's bedroom. Prior to that, she was far too frightened to do so, scared of whatever punishment Jerome might dish out—especially with this new kinky side of his.

She lied in his bed for a few hours before mustering up the courage to do much of anything. She was unable to go back to sleep what with how active her mind was and the long nap she'd taken previously. It's about nine in the morning when she decides to make her move.

Y/N cautiously approaches the door, as if afraid that Jerome will throw it open from the other side, declaring that this was all a test to see how loyal she was and if she could obey directions. When no such thing happens, she grows bolder and grabs the doorknob with her elbows, seeing as her hands are still ridiculously bound (and getting a little sore and chafed).

After several tries, Y/N is finally able to turn the knob and push the door open. She peers out, looking for any sign of her boyfriend. She sees nothing, and so proceeds into the little kitchenette. Now for the real struggle—obtaining and eating food without the use of her hands.

Almost immediately, tons of foods are ruled out as impossible to reach or eat. With mounting despair, Y/N frantically scans the room for something that she can eat. In her panic, she doesn't hear the door to the trailer opening, and so she nearly jumps out of her skin when Jerome sneaks up on her from behind and grabs her, littering kisses across her neck.

"Hey there babygirl," he purrs. "I'm back. Cops don't suspect a thing. Cicero dropped the hatchet off Arkham Bridge for me and is feeding the police some nonsense about a message from my whore mother from the other side. Sad thing is they'll probably believe it."

Y/N is trembling in his hold, having forgotten how terrifying this new him is.

"You cold, baby? You're shaking something awful," Jerome asks worriedly, rubbing up and down her arms in an attempt to warm her.

It's a good thing he can't see her face, because there is no mistaking the absolute terror written there.

"Or are you hungry? Is my girl so starving she's getting all shaky from weakness?" Jerome coos in a baby voice. Y/N slowly nods her head, figuring there's no use lying—she really is hungry, and without any way to feed herself.

Jerome kisses the top of her head in acknowledgement and picks her up, setting her down on the counter while he looks for food. He eventually selects some strawberry-banana yogurt from the fridge—as he knows it's something she likes.

It's remarkable to Y/N that even like this, he's still considerate of her.

Soon enough he's standing in front of her, yogurt open and spoon dipping into it. He scoops some onto the spoon and holds it before her closed mouth. Y/N slowly parts her lips and allows Jerome to feed her like you would a small child. Food is food.

"I figure, after you get done eating, we should start packing up stuff, and then we can head out late at night, yeah? When the last show lets out?" Jerome converses with her as he feeds her, as if she really has a say in what happens to her anymore.

"Actually," he says after some pondering. "I'm quite tired, and from those bags under your pretty little eyes, I take it you are too. After you eat, we can go cuddle up in Daddy's bed and take a nice little nap. Then we'll pack up and go off together!"

Y/N tries her best to nod along, but her mind is working a mile a minute. She's panicking as she tries to figure out when she can escape. I should have just done it while he was gone, consequences be damned. I could've slipped out and gotten a ride to the police station a long time ago.