Lady Swap Part 2

While Barbara was obviously not pleased with the split, feeling bitter about being replaced, Richard was ecstatic. In the wake of the breakup, Barbara had switched over to him to spite Jerome, but Richard didn't care about that as he was just happy to have the hot blonde in his bed.

The millionaire used his power to pull some strings and get things for Jerome and his new lady, whose opposing sides made for very diverse hobbies. While the little side preferred coloring and toys, the dark side wanted a collection of knives and living things to play with. There were plenty of masochistic or delinquent inmates to satisfy her thirst (and his). The two were living like they were in paradise, with no fighting and even more sex than he and Barbara had had.

The control Jerome felt in their relationship was addictive, helping to reign in some of his compulsions as he satisfied them in a different way. And both little and dark Y/N were happy to do as he said as long as he was taking care of her and providing her with the love and companionship she'd heretofore been lacking.

They completed each other, in both the conventional sense and in their own special ways. The couple, though individually twisted, had a very healthy relationship.

"Daddy, would you like some tea?" Y/N asked politely, holding out an empty cup.

"Of course, princess," Jerome smiled.

She grinned happily and handed him the cup, using her teapot to serve him some invisible tea.

"Just don't spill any. We don't like snitches here," Y/N warned, a bit of her darker side poking through with the joke.

"We certainly don't," Jerome agreed with a wry smirk.

Both of them daintily fake sipped from their empty cups, pinkies raised playfully. They were sitting in the cafeteria at the table she and Jerome had claimed, painting a heart with their initials in it with the blood of some moronic inmate who'd tried to come at Y/N.

A couple of stuffed animals were seated around the table with them, empty tea cups before them as well.

"Is everyone enjoying themselves?" Y/N inquired, looking around at Jerome and the animals.

"I always enjoy myself with you, babygirl," Jerome said suggestively, reaching out a hand to grip her knee. "You're such a good girl for Daddy, aren't you?"

Y/N nodded, blushing and squirming in her seat at his tone and touch. He gripped her thigh tighter at her lack of verbal response.

"Use your words, princess," Jerome ordered.

"Yes Daddy," she replied quickly.

"My sweet girl," he smiled fondly, leaning forward to kiss her. What started chaste soon deepened as he pried her mouth open for his tongue.

Meanwhile, Barbara was seething across the room in Richard's lap. Her teeth clenched in rage as she saw Y/N with the man she still saw as hers.

"What does that bitch have that I don't?" She demanded of no one in particular, but Richard didn't realize the question was rhetorical.

"Nothing darling, except that she listens better," Richard attempted to soothe her.

Barbara turns around to glare at him.

"But I love that you're so strong and controlling," he defended.

Rolling her eyes, Babs turned back around and leaped out of Richard's lap. I think it's about time she and I had a little chat.

She stalked over to the happy couple and cleared her throat, interrupting their make-out session. Y/N flinched and pulled back while Jerome just looked annoyed.

"What the fuck do you want, Barbie?" He demanded with a huff.

"I just wanted to talk to Y/N here. You know, girl to girl?" Barbara replied, scrunching her nose with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Yeah, okay, sure," Jerome muttered, clearly not buying any of her bullshit. "Fuck off, Babs."

Seeing as she wasn't going to get a minute alone with her, Barbara frowned and decided to just start mouthing off.

"Listen here you little slut," she snarled, turning to Y/N. "If you think you will ever be good enough for him, you are sorely mistaken. You will never match up to me, and before long he will be leaving you in the dust and coming back to me. We both know that you aren't worth anything and no amount of sex will make him love you."

Barbara got in her face as she spoke and grinned, fully expecting Y/N to break down crying and turn to Jerome for comfort. She was completely unprepared for what was to follow.

Y/N did not even need a conversation with herself to let her dark side come forth, lunging at Barbara and knocking her down on her stomach. She quickly pounced on her and yanked her head back by her hair. Everyone in the cafeteria turned their attention to the two women, and Jerome sat back looking satisfied.

"No, you listen bitch," she growled in her ear. "You were never good enough for him, and even your loose pussy couldn't get him to love you. He left you for a reason, and it was because he found someone better, someone worthy of his time and attention: me. And if you ever come near me or my man again, I will not hesitate to rip your ugly face from your body. Do I make myself clear?"

Barbara, in total shock, nodded frantically. Y/N only pulled her head back farther.

"I want to hear you say it," Y/N ordered.

Barbara whimpered at the pain and despite the humiliation it would cause, she quickly acquiesced to the girl's demands. "Yes, I understand. I won't do it again."

"Good girl," Y/N smirked as she stood up.

A bit of the original fury returned to Barbara's face as she rose and scurried away, but she dared not turn it on Y/N.

"I thought that went well," Richard chuckled as she returned, and without hesitation she punched him square in the face.

Jerome, on the other hand, was very aroused by Y/N's display of power and dominance. As she turned back his way, he leaned back and allowed her to climb into his lap, grinding down onto him.

"Did you like that, Daddy?" Y/N purred, the dark side still in control.

"Definitely, gorgeous," he hummed. "Daddy's considering giving you the reins tonight."

"Do it," she encouraged, licking the shell of his ear. "I'll take such good care of you, Daddy."

"Just this once though," he said firmly, catching her eyes.

"Definitely Daddy. Just this once," Y/N grinned. "Now go back to the bed and get naked for me. I'll meet you there."

"You're lucky I love you, babygirl," Jerome smirked, pecking her on the lips before sliding her off his lap and getting up.

He only took a couple steps before he felt a slap on his ass and looked incredulously over his shoulder.

"Get moving, Daddy," Y/N said, eyes twinkling.
—————————————————————
Word Count: 1168
Hey so I'm alive and back and trying to catch up on requests over the holidays. Keep your eyes open!
Gingy