✨04✨

I woke up and looked next to me. He was gone.

Duhh for sure. Im sure he wasn't sleeping and went I deifted in a deep sleep he went on his room.

But I was wrong.
Wow, I really just judged my brother, Who is a bad boy..

The bathroom door opened and he saw I woke up.

"Mornin"
"Hey..." i said, my voice cracked.

"John?"
"Hm"
"Where's..mom?"
"Downstairs makin breakfast."

He gets a call and answers.
"Hey...yea...okay....but i cant.... my mom wont be at home, and then there is Brianna.... ok.. bye"

"What is it?" I asked curiously.
"Nothin"

He left the room and I jumped out of my bed and did my buisness . I got out, wore a hoodie with some shorts, and went downstairs.

I saw my mom who was still in mode depression. Trust me, even though I try, i stil cant get that horrible memory outta my mind.

I c'eared my throat and she stopped daydreaming, and looked at me .

"Morning.." i said and sat on the couch, turning the TV on.

John snatched the remote outta my hands and put on a news channel.

I rolled my eyes., when i saw the math teacher's car.

The memory kept spinning in my head....

"John.... change it..." i said and closed my eyes shut, massaging my temples and trying my best not to cry.

He looked at me and closed the TV and went to the kitchen.

"Brianna! Pancakes are ready!" My mom said.

I got up and sat on the dining table. We ate peacefully.

I finished, got up, put the plate in the sink and jogged upstairs.

I got in my room and  losed the door behind me. Then I heard my phone buzz.
It was Luna.

We decided to videochat, even though my hair was a disaster, and my face was 💩.

"OMG BRIANNA! MATH TEACH IS OUTTA BUISNESS!"

"i know" i said and rolled my eyes.

"He fucking deserved it. What he did to you was awful. An-oops...sorry... I didn't hav to remind you...." she said with a worried look.

" dont worry.. I'm getting over it..."

"Phew."

We talked and talked.

"Brianna you have to show boys you are someone 'not to mess up with'. Y'u know what I mean?"

"Well what's your plan?"

"The table where I sit is where they are bad girls and all that. In the cafeteria, come and sit next to me and we will talk about this."

"Hmm..idk Luna..... you know my brother isn't going to let me do that..."

"Awee BriBri plsssssssssssssssss! Pretty pleaseee it is for your own good! You need to know how to defend yourself!"

"Ugh, fine..."

She did a crazy dance and I laughed.

We hung up and I decided to do my homework.

.............................................
At 8:00 P.M:

I was exhausted when I heard a knock on the door. It was John. He wore a white T-shirt and a black leagher jacket on top with ripped jeans.

"Get ready" he said.

"For?"

"We're eating somewhere out with my friends. Mom isn't at home, and I can't leave you alone..."

I got what he meant and nodded.

"And also, wear something like a bad ass girl"

"Idk that kind of style..."

He rolled his eyes and picked an outfit for me

I tried it and he liked it, so I couldn't say no... even though it wasn't my type. These were bought a lodn time ago, and i NEVER wore it. Its.....

It's just not my style., but at that moment, i couldn't say no.

We got in his car, and he started driving

"Where are we going?"

"Club."

"But u said we were eating?!"

"Hey, I had to lie. If I told you we are going to a club we both know you were going to say no, so i had to. Besides, don't worry, i am going to keep you safe."

I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window.

20 minutes later, he parked the car and we got in the club.

The guard seemed to know John, so we were in the VIP place.

"You have been here before, I assume.." i said , keeping an eye on him.

"I guess I'm guilty." He smirked, and his friends were here.

They did that bro handshake, which I will never understand.

They started talking and all, and my stomach was grumbling and all. We were sitting on a table, and I was the patty between two breads 🍞. John by my right, and Alex on the left.

Then my stomach made a noise, and Alex chuckled.

Oh crap.

"This is going to be a long night" i mumbled to myself.

"Indeed it will" he answered.

Ugh