✨17✨

It really was boring. Like literally. I had that feeling that the teacher, himself, wasn't so sure what he was talking about, since he was just respecting the same thing it said in the book with the same words.

What a great teacher.
Sarcasm.

I was daydreaming when suddenly everyone turned behind to look at me, so was the teacher.

I sat uncomfortably, thinking of what I could've done wrong to have all eyes on me.
I was just daydreaming!

"Well?" Mr. William said, looking at me. "Can you answer her question?"

So someone asked a question. Okay.

"What question...?" I asked hesitantly and people started to giggle and grin , but they all soon faded when Mr. William slammed his hand on his desk, making a sound that caught everybody's attention.

Phew.

"Please stay after class, Miss May. " he said glaring at me.

If looks could kill, I think I would be dead by now or something.

The bell soon rang, and Luna looked at me.

"I'll be waiting in the hallway." She said.

I nod and she turns to leave.

"Yes, Mr. William? " I asked and he looked at me.

"What has been distracting you this past week, Mrs. May?" He asked, and he was serious, demanding the truth.

Alex, I said in my head.

"Well?" He looked at me and I guess he was loosing his patience.

"My mother and my brother went to England, sir. And I miss them...." I said, not fully answering his question, but he seemed to think I did  which is good.

"Okay then. But I hope you at least try to focus in class. Exams are near and you surely don't want to fail, Am I right?"

I nod and get 'dismissed'. I grab my bag and leave when I see—

OMG!

Luna's back was pressed against the wall, as Carlos, kissed her passionately.

Cute

I smile, take out my phone, and take a lovely picture.

I turn back to see William looking at his phone.

I try to make it sound like I am coming, and when I am in the hallway where Luna can see me, there's no Carlos.
Nothing.

She's pretty good at hiding things from me, isn't she?

Well she will soon figure out hiding something from me will be her worst nightmare.

"Hey, sorry to be late." I said, walking to her.

She looked at me and smiled. "What did William want now?"

"Just asking me why I have changed or something like that so I just told him I'm not happy for mom and John going to England.. so yeah."

She nods and we walk to the parking lot.

Alex was there, leaning against his car and talking to Carlos. Alex was laughing and when we spotted us coming, he saw Luna and told something to Carlos and smirked.

Guess I'm the only one left out, eh?

"Gotta go. Bye!" She said and hugged me and I did the same.

We turned her heels and walked away.

"Wait! Luna!" I said as she turned around.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"I'm posting something on Snapchat. Something you don't want to miss. I'm telling you you're going to be so popular at school." I said and she was confused.

You'll soon understand, Luna. Watch and learn.

I walked towards Alex and Carlos already left.

"What were you laughing about earlier?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said and smiles.

"Jerk"

He smirks. "The one and only"

I roll my eyes and bite my inner cheek to not smile but miserably fail.

We get in and he starts driving the car.