✨21✨

She came closer to us, ignoring the fact that Alex had his arm around my waist, and showed me the picture I put.

I started laughing and she glared at me.

"You bitch!" She yells, trying not to smile but fails..

"I....a-am ..s-sorry!" I say through my laughs, trying to breathe normally, and Alex was chuckling.

"Pls..." She said, exhaling. "Delete it. If Carlos knows that everyone knows... he'll be sure to leave me.." she says, and I could tell she was serious.

"Ugh.." i said, taking out my phone. "Fine..." I say as I delete it on every app I put it.

"Happy?" I asked and looked at her happy face and roll my eyes, smiling.

"And don't think I'm letting the Alex and Brianna thing go!" She said as she walked in the hallway. My cheeks were kind of heating up, and Alex kissed me.

Alex had Mr. William, and I had Mr. Paul. He had to get to class, and I walked to my locker.

I grabbed my stuff, and saw people looking at me.

I ignored the and walked, when someone called my name.
Lily. Of course.

"You slut!" She screams, getting everyone's attention, like she always wants to. "I told you to stay away from him!! And you didn't listen, did you!?" She screams, and I looked at her, no expression on my face.

"Well?!" She asked, looking at me. "Anything to say?!" She asked again.

"Sorry for break your 'relationship', but just so you now, it was destiny.. I said, looking at her. "Now you can walk to your fake friends and 'sashay' like you always do to grab people's attention" I say and make the 'back off, sign with my hand.

People around me started to giggle and she was so embarrassed.
"You messed with the queen" she mumbles and walked away, without sashaying.

Well that was a first.

I walked to class and the bell rang.

"Hello class. Today I am going to give you a little assignment to do. It'll be fun! I promise!" He said and everyone groaned.

"All you have to do is to do something extraordinary "  he said as he wrote more details and all on the board. At that time, Lily came in and sat down quickly before he notices, but her plan failed.
When he turned around, she was actually the first thing he looked at.
He ignored her, and continued explaining.

"So I'm going to pair you up, and there won't be any exceptions. No one can change. Understood?" He asked, and most of us nodded.
He took out a sheet of paper, and starting talking.

"Kim with Luna; Stephanie with Jasmine; ....." he was continuing, until my name came out. "..... finally there's Brianna with Lily. Alright guys! Start planning!" He said as he clapped his hands and everyone started to work.

Oh god. Please tell me I heard it wrong. This was the first thing Lily and I were both agreeing to. We can so not team up! There must be a mistake, right?

Finally, Lily sat next to me, and I ignored all her groans. I rolled my eyes and we started talking about it, but she sure didn't care.
"Come at my house, Saturday" I said, and she looked at me.

"You mean like a sleepover or something?" She asked, and I shook my head directly.

"You wish!"

She rolled her eyes and we started planning.

~~~~~~

It was lunch time, and Carlos and Luna still didn't talk to each other.

"Now please tell me what happened between you two!!" I said, looking at her and she sighed.

"I feel like he's regretting the fact that he kissed me" She said and I laughed.

"He would be a dumbass if he didn't like kissing with you." I said and she giggled a bit, but I felt something else was on her mind.

"Anything else you're hiding??" I asked and she started eating, ignoring me. "You know ignoring me will be your worst sin" I said and she looked at me, and stopped eating.

This had to be serious.
"My mom" She said and sighed. "She met this guy on a website and she wants to marry him or something. And I'm so not ready to have a dad" she said.

"Where does he live?" I asked.

"Mom said he's in England and he's coming in a week or something. I told her I'm not ready and all but she just told me I'll get used to it. I can't believe this myself!!!"

I nodded slowly.

"You know his name?" I asked and she frowned.

"It started with an L, but I forgot."

"How does he look like? Is he old?"

"Well, he's near your mothers age or something. And he has brownish hair with blue eyes. I admit it, he is hot, but I don't want a dad. You know what I mean?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yep" I said and we continued eating peacefully.