✨22✨

Saturday...

I woke up and yawned. I look at my left and see Alex, sleeping. I smile to myself. He's even cuter when he sleeps.

No, we didn't have whatever you think. We just... kissed and things like that.

I looked at the ceiling and déicides to get out of the bed. I moved Alex's arm, which was on my waist, and took it took gently, put he put it, again. I tried another time, and it was a success.

I got off the bed and went to take a shower, humming a song. After 30 minutes, I was done, and got out, wore this:

 After 30 minutes, I was done, and got out, wore this:

I brushed my hair and let it be as it was. I opened the door when I heard Alex.

"Brinn?" He asked. That name, still made me have knots in my stomach.

I turned around. "Yeah?"

He lazily sat, wearing the nearest shirt he found in the drawer. "Why so early?" He asked and I smiled, walking to him.

He leaned in when I stopped him. "You got morning breath" I said and he pouted.

"But.... but..... i Wanna kiss!" He sait in a childish tone and I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"Then get your ass up and I'll be making breakfast." I said and went downstairs.

20 minutes later...

I put the bacon and eggs in the big plate each for both of us, including toast.

He came down. "Care to tell me why you're getting ready?" He asked, coming closer and my heart was beating fast.

"Lily's coming" I said and he was leaning, but when I said that he stepped back and was surprised.

"What!?" He asked. "Why? How?" He was curious and I laughed.

"We decided to film something extraordinary.

I told him the project and told him my idea.

"You're insane" he said, his eyes getting wide. "You want to kill yourself?! Want me to bring you to the hospital?" He asked, and I ignored him and started to eat.
"You're weird." He said and started eating too.

"It's not my fault Paul paired us up" I said, munching.

He shook his head and we ate.

I put the plates in the dishwasher, and a while later, the doorbell rang.

"Oh god.." Alex muttered and I opened the door.

Unbelievable.

There she was, with her super skinny pink dress, and she came in and saw Alex.

"Hey Alex! I missed you! Poor you! You've been traumatized by Brianna, righ—" She was going to ask but got cut off by Alex.

"You cam ehr to do your project. Not to flirt with me in front of my girlfriend" he said, and she was embarrassed.

"Lets jus start" I said, breaking the weird and awkward silence, and went in the backyard.

"Alex? Can you bring the huge ladder from the garage?" I asked and he brought it.

"Okay. Lily, climb." I said and she was scared.

"Nah.. its too high" She said.

"Scared of height?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not taking any risk!" She said.

"Suuure" i said and rolled my eyes now.

Guess I'm the one who should climb up.

"Ugh" I said. "Fine. Hold the ladder." I said to Lily. She nodded and I looked up.

Why is my house huge? Why couldn't it be small?
I sighed and climbed up. The only tip is not to look down, right? I was halfway up, but I couldn't stop myself from looking down.

"You're doing great!" Alex screamed and did a thumbs up. Lily was nervous.

I climbed and almost got on the roof, but I almost fell, because the ladder was moving.

"Stop moving!" I yelled .

"I'm not doing it on purpose!" She yelled back, and Alex came out.

Anyways, we filmed and it worked well, and I was getting down, but she moved a lot. I was almost there, when she sneezed and I was falling. I screamed a bit, but I felt big hands on me. I opened my eyes and saw Alex looking at me.

He slowly leaned in and we kissed, passionately. It was amazing, until Lily had to ruin that.

"Get a room!" She said, rolling her eyes.
We could tell she was jealous.

"Jealous?" Alex asked her, and I got down from him and he was smirking.

"Why would I be? Besides, she's the one who stole you from me!" She spat. I frowned.

"Since when he was yours?" I asked and she didn't answer.

"Exactly. Since never. So stop embarrassing yourself at school too if you want to keep your so called reputation." I said and she was red, totally embarrassed.

Alex chuckled, but covered it with a cough. She grabbed her purse.

"Since were done, I'm leaving. Ta-ta!" She sashayed away.

"Finally. I thought I was going to pass out. What kind of perfume did she put?" Alex asked.

"She'll put anything on to make you fall in love with her." I said and he came closer.

"Too late. I already found my love." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I looked at him and we kissed, slowly.