✨16✨

French class wasn't so boring and a pain in the ass after all.
Lately, I had been getting into trouble, but who cares, right?

I also sometimes feel that Alex is ruining me and I stop studying whenever he's around. It really is annoying.

The bell rang, and it was lunch time. I sat next to Luna and we started chitchatting . We didn't talk about our crushes, even though we were sitting alone and all. It was, well, awkward. For both of us. Weird, right?

We were laughing when we heard footsteps coming nearby.
We looked up and—

What the heck?

Alex and their friends were here, and sat in our table.

"Hey ladies" Carlos, one of the bad boy, said as he sat down.

Carlos had black hair and greenish eyes. I admit, he was hot, but he wasn't my type. Luna was just staring at him like she just saw a Greek god . It was hilarious.

Guess Luna doesn't like my brother after all.

Everyone was wearing a black leather jacket, and it really suited them. Alex sat next to me and the others sat in front of us.

They all started eating and laughing, while Luna was still looking at Carlos. He saw her, and winked. Her cheeks started to heat up, and I laughed.

Luna looked at me and sent me the girl-You-will-regret-it glare. I rolled my eyes.

It wasn't so bad after all. We all knew each other even better and I figured out John has great friends. I thought he just hanged out with some people who sold drugs, or something like that.

I change my mind and I take it back.

Luna and I were walking to science class.

"So, you like Carlos?" I asked, and smirked.

"Oh please. I'm completely mixed up!!" She says. "Is John hotter or Carlos?"

Tough decision.

"I prefer Carlos" I said.

She scoffs. " You always tell me to get another crush since you don't like the fact that someone likes your brother."

"Who wouldn't think it's disgusting if your best friend has a crush on your brother?" I asked and she grinned.

"I surrender. So, how are things going between love boy?" She asked, now her turn to smirk and make fun of me.

"I hate you. You know that?" I said.

"I feel offended!" She said dramatically, putting her palm on her chest.

I laughed and we headed to class.