✨24✨

I stood up, and so did he.

Luna's voice came back in my head, which made me look at him.

Haley ravies. It really is him. Is the town that small?

I shook my head, and pointed at him.

"You." I spat, watching him coldly. "You're not my father. You never were, never will be."

He looked at me, and I could tell he was sad or something. But I didn't care, since this so-called human was never there for me. Ever.

"Look." He sighed. "I know you hate me, and I really don't blame you. In your whole childhood, you've been told that I had an accident and died. But your mom had no choi-" he was saying but I cut him off.

"Don't bring mom here." I said. "You are the one to be accused for. My mom did nothing, and I know that. Instead you should explain yourself. You left us for a woman, god knows who she is. And now you come back, and ruin my mother's life? What is wrong with you? You chose to leave mom when she needed you!"

He exhaled and sat back down.

"It is indeed a long story, but right now, I'm here for Luna Timtom. Grace- uh I mean, Mrs. Timtom said you're her best friend, so you may know something about her. Any ideas?"

I looked at him, and slowly sat down.

"The real question is, where were you the night she didn't come back?" I asked, and I knew where he was. He was with Grace. Luna's mom.
I just wanted to hear it from his mouth.

"Fine." He gave up. "You know, dont You?"

"Just answer my question"

"With Grace "

I scoffed. "You're unbelievable." I spat, and he looked away. "She surely left because she never wants a dad, especially like you."

"I know she ran away because of everything going on, but Grace, she's having a horrible time. Right now, shes sitting on the corner of the room, throwing a tantrum." He said, he was worried.

"You should go to prison" I said and he looked at me.

I stood up. "It is all your fault. You should rotten in jail and die. No one will come at your funeral. No one will have pity. No—" I was saying but he cut me off.

"I know you hate me, Okay?! " His voice boomed, making me jump.

Get a hold of yourself, Brianna. Be tough.

"Well then" I said. "Go fetch someone else to help you." I said, and walked out of the principals office, not even giving a glance at him. I walked to the classroom, and I think I shut the door pretty harshly, because it made everyone stare at me.

The teacher continued the lesson, and I quietly sat down, ignore the glares.

Will it be good if I ask mom?
Does John know any of this?
Is this the true reason why mom wanted to go there?
Why didn't I figure it out earlier?
Is there a real reason Luna ran away?
Did she really run away?
Did she get kidnapped?
Did she get some threats from Luke?
Should I tell Alex?
Will Lily understand my point of view if I tell her everything?

I shook my head, and tried my best to concentrate in class, but questions were just popping in my head.