CHAPTER 3

Day three of our world wide holiday and we are finally on the plane to a remote green land somewhere in the US. We changed the original plan so that instead of just going willy nilly around the world,  We were to visit all the people we had gotten to know so we could catch up and Have some fun.

"Good afternoon passengers this is the vice captain speaking we will be landing in about 15-20 minutes due to turbulance so please strap yourselves in and have a good time in the US folks."

The mic turned off, looking over at joe he smiled wiggling his eyebrows.

He was just excited to ride in a four wheel drive rolling my eyes I looked down my shirt to pip who at the moment was rather content hanging upside down in the middle of my bra sleeping. (Only way to get him on board the plane).

Let's just say joe was beside himself laughing when I put him down there. when i was trying to find a place for him to hide seeming that he would screech everytime i tried to py him off.

joe Right now had his ear phones in and chair cranked back.

Even if it wasn't obvious to see flying was one of joes traumas. I could understand his pain and need to hide it. Which is why I didn't bring it up.

His eyes were now closed as the plane descended down.

"Excuse me sir but I you need to strap your self in." A young werewolf around 4 years younger than us spoke towards joe.

But he was to far gone. Reliving his memory of the plane being torn apart and crashi- i shook my head ridding of the awful thoughts.

"Sir" the young blonde went to touch his hand.

"I wouldn't do that.. Not if you want your arm Brocken." I stated matter of factly readjusting my head.

Her nose sniffed the air working out my species before it crumpled up in disgust.

"Keep your mouth shut you filthy half breed."
She hissed spit flicking onto my cheek.

I just shrugged and relaxed back into my seat as the shewolf once again went to tap him. By now of course we had our own little audience. As my eyes Flicked inbetween her hand and his shoulder.

Joe still hasn't come back from the past as his hands gripped the chair squeezing the life out ofthe soft foam fabric. probably the same way in which he gripped the plane as it landed in the crash.

Do not help her, do not help her, DONOT HELP HER!!! i screamed in my head.

As soon as Her fingers made contact with his right arm. His left flung out and twisted hers around with enough force to have her in a death grip with him on top of her on the floor in the blink of an eye.

The young girl began to scream as he began to slowly bend her arm up cruely popping it out of its socket. Two large wolfs got up from the back of the plane as the blonde continued to scream for help. Before they were even a meter away I once again voiced out my concern.

"Unless you want a total of I think 5 dead on this plane take one more step."

The two buff guys snarled at me. "What do you know? Half breed"