CHAPTER 7

ivys pov

I woke up early in the morning swamped by a heaping pile of bodily limbs draped around me in a protective nest. even as they sleep they protect me, knowing this I smiled, the boys I had trained to become men were better than I had ever imaged. each loyal in their own way, and I couldn't wait to meet their mates when they found the lucky gals.

Eventuality and carefully climbing out of the nest as to not trigger off the silent alarms set around the half unconscious males, I made my way to the bathroom down the hall and gave myself a much needed shower as well as brushing my teeth from left over vomit and alchole.

last night was fun but I know I over did it and I knew the others knew to.

that night though was the first sleepful night I have had in a long time. In fact i had no bad dreams terrorising my mind and instead dreamt of nothing but plain darkness. Smiling at my peaceful night I decided even though it was tempting I couldn't become an alcoholic. Pip was wrestling in my hair and squeaking when he tangled himself up more so I gave a helping hand to the small rodent who decided it would be best to sleep on my breast plate. 

Last night was to loud for the little guy and he had obviously wanted to go for a fly and hunt so he detached himself from me and found me as to how I have know idea a few hours later. 

Now that I think about it, creepy.....

walking back down the corridor I silently pranced into my room and went to get a change of clothes. picking out a nice sun dress that was red like blood with black sun flower shapes along the boddess I walked back out leaving the boys to sleep.  God knew they needed it.

The kitchen was occupied by a groggy liana making a cup of coffee, she held up her mug asking silently making me hum a yes back. She scurried through all the draws until she came across what ever supplies she needed and walked over to me coffees in hand and for a few fleeting moments we sat and stared at the kitchen wall in silnce drinking from the mugs.

" hey you want to go for a run or something?" she asked me turning for my reply

I nodded my head and said a little 'sure that would be great' before we finished up and left our cups on the dirty side of the sinks for the omegas to clean when they arose around 6am.

Even omegas were treated better than half breeds.

We continued to walk out to the front in a comfortable silence as I stood waiting for liana to shift before I jogged and she trotted down the dirt trail through the woods.

We stopped along the way looking at various items and even talked about some of the stuff we had to catch up on like how liam and her met. We even hunted, catching a few rabbits, soon enough it was time to head back and by then our heads had lost all traces of a hang over.

As we slipped back into the house into the kitchen to drop off our kills we were greeted by the omegas who were hurriedly washing the dishes so they too, could go out and join the pack to eat.

looking around I saw a group of teens through the door walk down the stairs and turn left into another room where I'm guessing the food was at telling by their high pitched screams and doe eyed looks of love towards their mates with rumbling stomachs.

"I know Gertrude, but he needs to get out more, I'm telling you he's going to end up with some sick complex or something.." I heard one of the male omegas say to a red headed one aha who laughed sweetly. " Ronald your son is completely normal and what he is doing I'm sure it's a phase. - oh my sorry ladies didn't know we had an audience!" The red head spoke as she noticed liana walking in a little louder. The man and woman laughed a little and got back to work, and if I hadn't of heard the sweetness in her voice and seen the kindness in her eyes as she rested them on me knowing what I was full well I would have laughed at her words if some one told me.

I didn't notice the tears that began to water in my eyes until liana looked over at me with knowing eyes asking if I was alright, I simply nodded and smiled to reassure her. She walked over to me with a sway in her hips linking her arm with mine as we made our way to the dinning hall. As the two in the kitchen stared after us. The memory of her kindness bringing back one of my darkest memories.

"are you all right liana? whats wrong your shaking?" I stated as her arm slightly viabrated in fear against mine.

"liams angry about last night and I can feel it through the bond so I need you to be my safety net ok." she said looking into my eyes. I just smiled and nodded saying what I know and believe. "always"

we both looked ahead, her determination of not showing fear to her mate clear as ice as she put her shoulders back and raised her head as I had taught her,

Liam yelled across the room over the other 300 wolves already present with more pouring in. I was to say a little amazed.

"LIANA!!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" I could hear her gulp and pull me in the direction of a table filled with the packs worriers. I frowned at her subconscious efforts to avoid confrontation and soon enough everyone went back to normal chattering away at how embarrassing it would've been for the alpha.

no one talked to us or I should say me as liana couldn't shut up with all questions directed at her. although I didn't fail to notice the kind gestures and gazes towards me every now and then which brought me to imagine how life would have been if I wasn't half human, but once again I know I can not live in a world full of what if's. So I began talking to pip who was hung up in my hair still as a statue, which to my guessing basically people thought I was going crazy.

that's when all of a sudden a large aura with a powerfull presence entered the room. raising my head I looked around but had no luck in finding the source until my eyes met his

the alpha...