CHAPTER 6

"so do you know where the alpha is? I mean I want to say thanks for giving us a place to sleep for a couple of nights." I said walking out of the closet and looking over towards Jake who right now was jumping up and down on my bed doing back and front flips.

"oh that wanka! nah hes finally cracked it with Oliver, I never realised how much of an arsehole he is? let alone coward." I raised my brow at his comment and turned around on my heel. a silent message for Jake to zip me up. and no he is not gay he's just a trusted friend.

"why what makes you think that?" I said pulling my hair over my shoulder as I felt him quickly zip up the dress. I shook out my blond hair letting it fall into its natural curled locks. looking over at ryan he was wearing a wife beater grey shirt with dark denim jeans. I on the other hand was wearing a mid thigh black dress that was skin tight with a really low deep v cleavage cut.

"well for starters the arsehole doesn't know how to properly fight or lead for that matter he doesn't know his arse from his hat and ever scince returning home I have only just realized what an obnoxious dickhead he is." Jake huffed "forget it we should get going."

nodding in agreement we left the pack house and clambered into Oliver's range rover, everyone was in the car and the six of us began to drive off."what about Liam? I liked that dude" Jake said which made Liana growl lowly as we started rolling.

"first up that beholley (bee-hole-ay) has disrespected Ivy far to many times AND he said I couldn't go partying with you guys tonight so no, dickwad is staying home" Liana spoke while filling her nails and as we finally started heading down the drive at full speed I looked into the cars side mirror and found Liam rushing out of the pack house screaming to Liana to at least let him come. although judging by the finger Liana stuck out the window along with Liam's shocked face the decision was final as well as something to laugh at driving through town.

we got in easy enough mainly due to the security guard knowing Oliver which was quite a surprise.

"ha didn't know you had any friends other than us loser." we all roared again with laughter at his screwed up face and sat down at one of the booths on the second floor which looked down at the dance floor. the place was pumping with bodys, drugs, alcohol and most especially music.

30 minutes later 

our group right now was in the middle of the dance floor pumping and grinding against each other totally wasted and when I mean wasted I mainly mean me the others were just tipsy almost on the verge of drunk. I felt the base of the music fly through my veins and lost control. raising my arms throwing my hair I swung my hips in sync with Liana. and then the music stopped and everything slowed,.. down we all looked at one another with huge smiles on our faces and began to sing and dance around in a circle holding hands.. it was a song that was played through out our platoon or unit as some would say or call.. it a theme song.      dog days are over      it was sung by a human singer, although I am not totally sure who sings it, ironic really isn't it. it seemed as if the dance floor cleared and people were watching with amuzed smiles at our unified voices. solders.

towards the end we were all laughing until we started to burst out crying, we began to cry for our beloved friends who couldn't make it. soon enough we travelled towards the car and hoped inside silence following eerily behind us like a lost ghost. which stayed for the whole trip home.

stumbling inside as we silently tried to curse under our breaths. we crept into the kitchen and Oliver dramatically opened the pantry door and scurried to get a large box from behind the fridge to which he put his hand over his mouth

"sh-shshsh hahaha-ha" he said dumping the box onto the table infront of us as Liana was lying over the table passed out with a smile on her face.

opening the box i found it filled to the brim of caramel and chocolate kit kats "its the alphas not so secret stash hahaha" Oliver snickered as well as he other two guys.

we grabbed a handful and then ventured upto my room where we clambered onto the bed and fell asleep eating chocolates well i think we all did beacuse i was the first one out for the night...

JOES POV

we weren't that drunk we only pretened to be as we watched Ivy drown her self in liquor. yes we drank a lot and would have a massive hang over but we weren't to the point of falling unconsious.

I looked over at the other 3 who were bickering and snickering about the chocolates until i spoke up "somethings bothering Ivy"

Oliver looked over at me with a saddened expression. "did something happen recently?" i shook my head no but they demanded that i tell them everything right from when i first saw her to begin our trip... after finishing, all the guys looked at me as if i was an idiot.

"what?"

"what? what is that right now Ivy feels like shit becaus everyone treats her like crap. i know were not in the war any more and all but if people could only see half the things she could do then they wouldnt treat her as bad." M said frowning as he moved some of the hair away from her face.

"guys if that is how she feels with one stranger and Liana's mate then i dont think she should talk to the alpha face to face. she's probebly quite mad about it all and is reverting the anger into sadness." Oliver suggested. " i know the alpha, he wont be pleased we were working under a half breed, infact he might even challenge her and to be totally honest im afraid about what will happen to her." 

i silently nodded my head in understanding, Jake had been pretty quite about all of this, and it felt off somehow, i knew he was hiding something but if it was that important that he couldnt tell us then so be it i wasn't one to pry.

lying down in a feeling of nausea i fell asleep before the others knowing i needed to be up early in the morning to protect my friend or  CO from her self in what was bound to happen sooner or later.