True Feelings

Sheldon's pov

I was headed towards the comic book store since it was Wednesday or comic book night. Amy has been acting weird, but I mean when hasn't she?

"Hello Stuart"

"Oh, hey Sheldon, can I interest you in a cappuccino?"

"When did you start selling those?" I asked

"Someone left it here, but it's still warm. Want to save four bucks?"

"No, thank you"

"Is something wrong? You sound kind of distressed"

"Oh, um.... it's nothing"

"Well, only if you are sure" he said there was a awkward pause, but I felt like I had to say,

"Actually, since you did ask, I'm having troubles"

"With what?"

"Amy. She is not acting herself and I'm not sure why. I'm starting to wonder if I did something."

"Have you done something recently to upset her?"

I had to think a little bit, because we have been planning our wedding. Did I perhaps say something to upset her then?

"Honestly, I don't know, but who knows"

"Well, maybe you should talk to her"

"And again, it could be her menstrual cramps getting the best of her." I said

After a while I went home to talk to Amy, maybe Stuart was right, that's new. When I got into the apartment Amy wasn't there, she probably was just working late.

After two hours it was getting really quiet because Amy still hasn't come home yet. So I decided to call her.

"Hello?" she said

"Amy, I'm sorry if I upset you in a way but...."

"You didn't upset me Cuddles, I just decided to drink some wine by myself because apparently I'm a 'bitch'"

"Amy, are you drunk?"

"What would make you say zat?"

"Well two things, you said zat instead of that, and you only call me Cuddles when you are drunk"

"Well then maybe you should join me and we can get crazy, maybe even in a motel room."

"Okay, um no it's not your birthday. Where are so I can pick you up?"

"I'm at that parking lot outside the liquor store."

"Okay, I'm coming"

"Good, don't bring Penny, she is being a bitch"

I hung up I wonder what happened between those two.

Earlier today

"Hey Ames" It was Penny she was going to see Amy

"What's up bestie?"

"I have to tell you something"

"Yes?"

"Okay no offense, but figuring out who is going to be in your wedding is dumb, and I can't stand it because I'm your best friend, I should be aloud in your wedding, you were in mine."

"Technically, no" Amy said

"Yeah, you were"

"Not your real one"

"Okay well, if you want to make it complicated then maybe I don't want to be there, because I don't want you to be so needy about the whole thing about comparing my wedding to yours" Penny said

"Penny that is very hurtful, I was going to have you be my maid of honor, but I guess if you think I'm to needy, I don't need one"

"What?" Penny was happy she would have been the maid of honor at her best friend's wedding.

"It's just like school all over again, people always said I was too needy and that made me a bitch." Amy started crying and ran out the door.

"What the hell, I didn't even do anything." Penny said out loud when Amy left. "Amy!!"

"No, I can see now that you never even cared about me, I'm leaving bye."

10 minutes later

"Hello, can I get a bottle of red wine?"

Now

Sheldon's pov

"Oh my God, Amy there you are!" I shouted

"Hey Cuddles, I'm just having a rough day, I told you I wasn't drunk"

"Well you are a little, what happened?"

"Well Penny thought that choosing people to be in our wedding was dumb and she said I was needy so you know, here I am again"

"Amy, I'm sure she didn't mean it." I said as I sat down nest to her "Come on, lets get you home"

We finally go back to the apartment and Amy checked her phone.

"What are you looking at?" I asked

"Oh, I got 20 texts from Penny saying she is sorry and saying that I'm not a bitch"

"See what I told you?"

There was a knock on the door, I opened it, it was Penny.

"I need to talk to Amy" She said

"She's on the couch"

"Amy, I want to let you know that you aren't what you think you are, you have never been a bitch"

"Thanks, and to let you know, I only said that stuff because I've been so stressed out planning this wedding."

"Understandable, I'm serious when I say this, you are my one and only best friend, I have never had anyone like you in my life and to prove it, if Leonard and I ever had a child you are already get to be their Godmother."

"Oh my God, Penny thank you so much" She said and hugged Penny right away.

"Especially knowing Sheldon doesn't like kids."

"Okay, get out Penny" I said

What she doesn't know is that I actually want kids but I'm just nervous about saying it out loud.

"See? I told you that she didn't mean any of those things"

"Yeah"

"Looks like I don't need to use my permit to disposal this waste" I said as I raised my eyebrows. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"You know if Penny were here she would say we were are having eye coitus"

"Yea, and no one can beat us at it" I said

She smiled again and I kissed her on the lips, she has had a hard day and what can I say? I love her.

A/N I realize this isn't much of a Shamy one shot it's more between Amy and Penny, it's because in the episode tomorrow Penny is going to admit her true feelings about Amy. Also in the beginning the quotes are from the sneak peek for tomorrow's episode and there was something bothering Sheldon and it was getting to me. We will just have to see. It's winter break for me, but I have to go back to school on Monday, so I probably won't be writing a lot more one shots for a while.