Part 24 - Why are you closing your eyes?

Avalana Skylar Valerie

A day has passed I'm back again to school while still haven't talk with Apollo but I'm trying to get over it, i have to focus on school and my running practice because first i have my competition second i have a big final test in front of my eyes.

I walk inside of my first period as i see Everyone is filling the class and there's only one seat left at the front which i don't have any choice so i have to seat there. Ugh i hate this class it is going to be so boring and i know I'm not going to be interested at all but i have to passed it and be one of the best one.

I put my bag on the table then i seat and make myself focus straight to the white board, the teacher begin to teach and tell us a story about the subject which i loose focus one. My mind isn't in this class at all it flew away somewhere thinking about what am i going to do when it comes to launch am i going to ignore him or should i skip lunch or should i eat at another table.

We haven't talked since that night i slapped him at dane's house, i kinda feel bad after knowing Rachel is the one who kissed him then he felt guilty about it. And me being so stubborn for not listen into his explanation first then gave him a slapped that he doesn't deserve to.

My mind also thinking should i give up with my running or should i keep going and show my best, i think i should just keep going but reality just make me so lazy to continue to be one of the runner.

~

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

Lunchtime is finally here, My first and second period, It went well but I keep thinking about my problem with her I don't know what to do I'm feeling bad for her.

Jace said that I have to be honest with her but I just can't and I don't know what should I say to her to make it up with her I wish everyone's going to act normal so we're going to feel comfortable around each other and i hope we will make it up as soon as possible.

i seat next to Floyd and Sarah while waiting for everyone to fill the empty spot until I finally see her walk inside the cafeteria, well I can see everyone's head turn around to look at her with her food on her hand. There isn't any expression on her face just a flat face with her eyes looking down at the floor she sits right next to Diana and begin to eat her food but the table seems so silent and it's making the situation awkward.

"So Lana, Sarah and i are decided to watch Wonder today do you want to come with us?" Diana broke the silent.

"Can i come with you guys?" Justin asked.

"Of course" Sarah smiles before eating her salad.

"Cool" Justin said.

"So Lana?" Diana asked.

"I can't and I've watched the movie" she said while looking down to her food, yes we've watched it together.

"With who?" Diana asked and it makes Lana stay silent for a bit and makes Sarah moves her arm to gave diana a sign not to ask her that question.

She watched it with me and i still remember how sensitive she is when she cried in every part of the story,

"I mean why?" Diana change the question.

"I have a practice today" she finally looking up and see diana.

"Okay then, so just the three of us?" Diana asked looking at Justin who's seating in front of her.

"You guys don't come?" Justin asked Floyd and Ezra, which makes Floyd smiles.

"We don't watch that kind of movie" Ezra said smirking before eating an Apple.