Part 32 - You'll be fine

Avalana Skylar Valerie.

It's early in the morning when Matilda wakes me up because i told her to do that, I'm awake and getting ready for our trip. Our vacation is finally here, i can not wait and so excited for it. But i also kinda feel super nervous to be on a plane again.

I hope everything is going to be just fine until we reach our destination, i hope the weather is going to be fine. I hope there isn't going to be any turbulence, i hate turbulence i also hate Earthquakes since the accident.

Apollo is going to be arrived in a minute, he told me he's going to pick me up at 4 in the morning. I'm wearing a comfy black jogger and a maroon hoodie complete with a black sneakers.

I grab my phone from my night stand before walk out of my room into the stairs, i walk down the stair into my dining room expecting there are going to be some food before I leave cause my tummy is craving for food. But it turns out with nothing, i gulp then walk into the guest room decided to chill for a minute but suddenly i hear a car's machine is being stopped on the lobby.

I look into the window and found that He's arrived here on time, Matilda begin to put on my suitcase into his car then i walk out of my house to the lobby. The cold wind outside my house blowing my hair, i always love this feeling when the cold wind in the morning come to brush my face. The sky is still dark there's no sound it is so peaceful and it is still so fresh.

I slowly open the door then get in, i found him playing on his phone which is being charged. This time he's wearing a grey hoodie and the best thing is he smells so good and fresh, his hair are a mess but it always looks good on him.

He slowly looks up at me and his blue eyes finally meet mine,

"Good morning" he said with a heavy voice who breaks the peaceful silent in the morning.

"Morning" i said then begin to apply the seatbelt.

"Everything's ready?" He asked before look behind him, and found everything is on the baggage.

He begins to drive out of my house into the private airport, where we're going to get into his private jet. The car get into the big airport and parked right next to the jet plane which has a sign of a gold 'Hamilton' logo on it.

My breath begins so heavy the thought of the accident are on my mind right now, i want to act normal but i just can't. I hope I'm not going to do anything stupid that's going to destroy they're plan.

The car stops then Apollo begins to look at me knowing that I'm getting nervous, his hand slowly moves onto mine, his thumb slowly brush my hand giving me a little touch to calm me.

"Everything is going to be just fine" he said.

"Do you bring the pills?" He asked.

"No" i slowly said, and he looks worried.

"I'm going to fight my anxiety" i said.

"You sure?" He asked.

I slowly nodded then it makes him smile.

"Lets go" he said then begin to open the door before walk out of the car.

I look around and see that he's greeting 2 men one of them wearing an air crew uniform and the other wears a pilot uniform, i see the bodyguard's cars are park in front of and behind us some of them are now carrying our Suitcases into the Plane.

I open the door slowly then get out of the car, I look into Apollo who's talking to the men. He realizes that i walk out of the car, he looks at me then continue to talk. I close the door before decided to lean on to the car, waiting for him. I look around the private airport and the sky is so pretty, i admire it so much. The sky looks orange and pink which is so beautiful all it looks so peaceful,