Part 55 - where's she?

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

The feeling of guilty still following me everywhere, even though i tried pushing Kayla away from my life but this girl keeps coming back again and again. I don't understand how can she shows up in my house and sitting on the couch, I didn't even asked her to come cause i promise myself that I won't do that thing again since Floyd and Sarah found out. Both of them seems cutting off any connections between us since they found out.

"What are you doing here kayla? I told you that I don't want to see you anymore" i said while keep making a space between us.

She close her eyes while laughing, she's crossing her legs while laughing where there's nothing funny. I know i made a big mistake since the first time we had this thing.

"No matter how many times you told me to go away i know you're going to need me" she smirks.

"Besides your girlfriend finally wants to give all of her to you" she said.

I really want to push and punch her, the words will hurt lana so much if she heard all of them.

She gets up from the sofa then walk closer into me, I'm trying to ignore her cause i promise myself today is going to be the last time ever she walks into my space.

I stand still while her figure is walking closer to walking around me, lingering her hands around my shoulder.

"I wonder why she doesn't want to give all of her to you?" She ended up with a giggle that sounds like an evil.

She's now standing right in front of me with both of her hands are laying on my shoulder, she gives me that look, a Sorry expression.

"Maybe she doesn't trust you" the back of her hands brush my cheek, i look away from her and feel so guilty to have her too close.

"Come on Apollo it was so normal when she wasn't around" she said with a smile.

Her smile never successfully took my heart, even her appearance isn't important for me.

"I don't want you, i want her" i said.

She raised both of his eyebrows she seemed surprise before finally bursts into laugh.

"So why do you still need me to fulfill your needed babe" she said brushing both of my shoulder with her thumbs.

"Kayla can you just go away from my life, high school is over" i said.

"Of course i know, and i also know that your sweet girl is going to move out of the town" She's still trying to make me fall to the same hole.

"How do-"

"Sshh" she said putting his finger on my lip.

She leaned closer before started to whisper,

"I know everything" she whispered before send me a devious smirk.

"It means we can have a lot of fun" she said and there's the moment where i push her.

"I told you to leave, don't you remember that my dad can destroy anyone on a snap of his finger?" I said to her.

She looked away before laughing, she's leaning on one of the table in the dining room.

"Don't you remember that your dad also can destroy your life in a snap of his finger if he found out about us?" She laughs.

"Kayla this time I'm being serious there's so many men out there, please leave i'll give you anything you want. You want money? Cars? Apartment? Just tell me and i'll give it to you to make you leave" he said.