Part 64 - Worst Birthday

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

It's been a few days since i got back to LA, I haven't talk to lana. She needs some space, I'm here feeling so dumb like an idiot. How couldn't I recognize that she found out about it and why didn't I confess at the first place. Well i know both of my decisions are going to ended up with her walking away but at least i still can talk to her about the truth and how i really feel.

I want to talk to her again, see her again. I just need a one more chance to confess and tell her how to was it really happened. And i just want her to know that i do love her, I don't like Kayla at all. She's just a friends with benefits, well i know it is wrong when i have a girlfriend at the same time. It's all are my fault, I should've thinking about it. I should've think about how she feels.

My parents keep reminding me that i have to prepare some files for Harvard, i also have to take a look for an apartment near there. My dad said he's going to buy me an apartment by himself so he's the one who decide where am i going to stay.

My phone suddenly buzz and I wish it's going to be Lana replying to all of my text from yesterday, but i was wrong it's just my dad.

Dad :
Son, meet me at the Raflessia Restaurant tonight at 8.

Dad :
You're going to accompany me to meet a very important client.

Apollo Hamilton :
Where's mom?

I asked him, cause I don't really want to go all i want to do is staying in the house while waiting for Lana to return my text.

Dad :
She's going to visit her friend in the hospital

Apollo Hamilton :
Okay be there at 8 dad.

Dad :
Thank you.

~

I arrived at the restaurant, this is my parents favorite restaurant. They love the steak here, they love everything here, I admit that the food is delicious. And it really worth to buy, both of them really like the steak, so am i.

I got out from the car before lock it up, i walk into the lobby and being greeted by one of the waiters.

"Good evening can i help you?" She politely asked me.

"Table for Philip Hamilton" i said as i keep playing on the keys in my hand.

"Oh okay follow me sir" she said.

I walk inside and follow her into one of the private area inside of the restaurant, we walk into the back of the restaurant until she stops in front of the door in front of us.

"This is the private room for Philip Hamilton sir" he said.

"Thank you" i said to him.

I open the door but the room is so dark, I'm sure the waiter is showing me the wrong room. I was about to close the door until the light suddenly being turned on.

"Surprise!" Everyone inside of the room suddenly cheering together.

I see so many friends and family are here, my eyes caught her beautiful appearance in the middle of the room. She's wearing a white spaghetti strap dress, she doesn't say anything. She's just looking at me then look away.

"Happy birthday Apollo" my mom said to me before pulling me into a hug.

"Happy birthday Son" my dad said before pulling me into a hug too.