Chapter Eleven, You Monster

Your Point Of View

I screamed. I didn't care that my vocal chords hurt, I literally just sat and watched a girl I had just met's life end. Of course at the mention of Sayori's name everything came back. Getting everything back made seeing Natsuki's death even harder. Monika was shocked that I was able to scream, but then smiled. What was this psycho going to do to me, kill me!? Monika walked to, her aura was off, it made me feel uncomfortable. Monika bent down to my level. I was unable to move but I wanted to, I must have lost all power from screaming. Monika smirked at me as her hand stroked my face. Tears began to fall down my cheeks and Monika laughed.

I tried to talk but a mere stutter escaped my lips. I cried even more, how could this girl do all of this. She killed two girls, she restarted everything just to get more of a chance, but at what. She has a motive but I don't know what. "I know you're scared, but trust me I'll take care of you, I'll be the only one you need!" Monika said.

My vocal chords were healed and it was obvious Monika expected a response. "No, you're insane!" I yelled.

"No use yelling, no one can hear!~" Monika said obviously pleased with how easy it was for her to get whatever she wanted from me.

I thought for a moment....Yuri. The last girl left. I could get Monika to give me one day, then in that day I'll protect Yuri and swear myself to her. "Monika can we make a deal?" I said, trying to stay strong.

Monika nodded, amused at me, she was ignorant to my plans to save Yuri. "What's the deal, my love?" Monika said, her tone calm.

"Give me one day to say goodbye to everything, then I'll promise myself to you forever!" I said with confidence.

Monika nodded "Twenty four hours, enjoy it!" Monika practically sang.

Monika snapped her fingers and I was in my bed.

Monika's Point Of View

I know what she's thinking, (Y/N) what a clever girl. I know what she plans, so I have planned as well, before her and Yuri can do anything, I will tamper and delete Yuri's character file. (Y/N) WiLl Be MiNe.