Chapter Twenty One, Creep

Your Point Of View

      I woke up with the feeling of a person on me. There was a girl, sitting on me, smiling at me. Yuri.

      She wasn't fully dressed, she only wore her pleaded skirt, panties, stockings, and a bra. I unluckily was only in my underwear and bra, leaving myself vulnerable to Yuri's burning gaze. I gasped and she smiled. "Good morning my love, I know we have school today but, I thought we'd skip and have some fun~." She said, lust tangled within her words.

      She kissed me, trying to slip her tongue into my mouth. I denied her and it really made her all the more determined. She then kissed my neck and licked my collar bone, looking for a good place to leave her marks.

Yuri's Point Of View

      I bit down on (Y/N)'s perfect skin. I can take away her innocence, I'm such a monster, tearing her innocence away from her, but I can resist. When I bit she moaned, it sounded as if the angels were singing to me. I wanted to hear more lullaby's. I then licked down to her bra where a massaged what I could of her clothed breasts. She moaned then rubbed her legs together, adorable.

      My god, she's so cute I could just eat her up. I licked from the bottom of her bra to her panty line. I pulled on the elastic and saw they were soaked, she wanted me. I would satisfy my princess at all costs and if she wanted me to do this I would, it's my pleasure.