Chapter Thirty Eight, Change

Monika shoved me back and turned to the girl she called "Yuri". I stood there confused as Monika attempted to dodge attacks. Another girl ran into the bathroom, she had a pink bob and was adorable, she was holding hands with another girl with salmon hair with a pinkish tint. Monika and Yuri turned to them and all the girls stared at each other and then back at me. "Why don't we fix what I changed." Said Monika.

      Monika walked up to me and placed her hand on my forehead. Her eyes gave off a soft light and boom I felt everything come back. "Monika!" I shouted wrapping my arms around her.

       Everyone else looked down. "Natsuki!" I gave Natsuki a hug and did the same for Sayori and Yuri.

      "What do we do now?" Asked Sayori.

      "Run, the police are coming and Yuri is the criminal which....is a problem." Stated Monika.

       Yuri looked down, ashamed and attempted to rub some blood off of her sword. Monika seemed annoyed by Yuri causing this inconvenience. Natsuki walked over to me and held my arm, she was never this kind. She cried. "I-I'm sorry I-I wa-was never k-ki-kind to you and I-I'm so un-ungrateful!" She sobbed.

      I rubbed the back of her head as she let her feelings go. Sayori also geared up and clung to my other arm. "I don't want you to hate us!" Cried Sayori.

       Monika shrugged and joined the hug followed by Yuri who was blushing like crazy. We had a giant group hug and I began to cry. They were killing each other for my approval and I did barely anything to stop this. I felt the group hug, hug tighter. "Why don't we have a fun day, the club goes to the beach, no fighting just fun. We can forget about everything and just enjoy ourselves." Suggested Monika.

       Everyone agreed and Monika transported us back home. We planned to meet an hour later at the beach.

       I grabbed my bag and ran out the door, the sun beating on my skin. My flip flops squeaking as I ran. I ran into Sayori on my way and we walked together. She smiled at "I want you to know that I'm so grateful for you." Stuttered Sayori.

      I smiled back at Sayori and we continued walking until we made it to the beach, Monika and Natsuki were setting up a picnic and Yuri was reading a book in the sun. Sayori walked over to Monika and Natsuki but I started with Yuri. "Hey Yuri, can we talk?" I asked.

      Yuri nodded, a blush spreading across her face. "I'm sorry. I didn't do much to prevent the past we all went down." I muttered.

      Yuri shook her head and smiled at me "It wasn't you, it was all of us.".

      Yuri hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She was so sweet when she wasn't trying to stab people. "I'm going to go help the other girls, I'll be back later." I said.

       Yuri nodded and resumed reading. I walked over to Sayori, Natsuki and Monika. Natsuki shoved a cupcake in my face. "Try it!" She said.

       I tried it and it was amazing, the pink frosting tasted like strawberries and the cake part was fluffy and light with strawberries baked in. "This is so good!" I almost shouted.

       Natsuki blushed "Thank you, (Y/N), it means a lot coming from you." She said quietly.

      I nodded and noticed Sayori's face covered in frosting. Natsuki and Monika giggled and Sayori sat there confused. "What, what's so funny!?" Asked Sayori, obviously confused.

      I wiped the frosting from around her mouth and licked it off my finger, she giggled. Monika then stood up and removed her swimsuit cover and looked down at us three. "I'm going to get it." Smiled Monika.

       Monika ran into the water and suddenly I realized I didn't apply sunscreen. I grabbed the sunscreen out of my bag, the cold spray can stinging my skin. I sprayed the cold liquid on my burning skin until I came to my back, I was unable to reach it. I turned to Natsuki who was still sitting next to me and asked if she could get my back. She nodded and blushed, though I couldn't tell if it was just the heat. Sayori at the time was just pulling her cover off. She wore an adorable red two piece swimsuit. I felt the sand grind against my skin as Natsuki let the cold liquid stain my skin white and then I felt her soft fingers rub it in. "All done!" Giggled Natsuki.

      I sat up and thanked Natsuki, giving her a slight pat on the back. She rested her small head on my shoulder. Yuri walked over to us two and sat next to us, she pulled a bag of cherries from her bag. Natsuki grabbed a handful and stuffed a few in her mouth. She began to spit cherry seeds out like a gun and I giggled. "Natsuki I brought a bowl for you to put your seeds in! You can't just spit them out!" Said Yuri, embarrassed.

       "I just did." Responded Natsuki as shoved more cherries out and spat out more seeds out at Yuri. A few seeds fell down Yuri's bikini top. The three of us blushed as Yuri had to pull the seeds from out of her top. Natsuki then smirked and shouted "SHOOT CHERRY SEEDS INTO YURI'S BOOBS!".

       "N-no!" Stuttered Yuri. Natsuki grabbed the bag of cherries before Yuri could take them and she shoved more in her mouth. I blocked Yuri from Natsuki only to get a breastful of cherry pits. Natsuki's face turned red and so did Yuri's. I pulled some out and turned to Natsuki, "Maybe instead of shooting cherry seeds into other's boobs we should swim with Sayori and Monika.".

       The two girls nodded. I smiled this was amazing.