Chapter 13

#MissionPoojaThaal

Status: Incomplete

The vast dining area of Raizada mansion was occupied by the four pranksters from the four angles.

All of their eyes had the same object of vision – Pooja thaal!

Ruhaan signalled Sonu and little Sonu began her role.

PHASE 1

#SuhaniKhurranaInAction

"Mummy...mummy...choci milk!" Sonu squealed.

"Sonu beta...no choci milk at morning! You can have it later." Lavanya said lovingly.

"Nahi....choci milk...." Sonu said stubbornly.

"Sonu...mamma said na, you can have it later!" NK said.

Adi muttered under his breath, "Oh god NK chachu! Don't block our way!"

Sonu again said, "Choci milk....."

"BAS SONU!" La shouted, "Ek baar keh diya na! You'll not have chocolate milk this morning!"

Sonu was stuck. She didn't know what to do. She looked at Ruhaan who signalled her by rubbing his eyes.

Little Sonu was confused. Why was Ruhaan bhaiyya rubbing his eyes? Anyway, I'll do that!

And she also rubbed her eyes.

NK saw that and said, "Sonu baby...." and he lifted her in his arms, "Arrey, why are you crying for that?"

Ah! Crying! Oh, so that's why Ruhaan bhai rubbed his eyes.

Little Sonu got the clue and started her zabardast acting!

"Choci...(sob)...milk....papa....(sob)....choci milk chaiye..." She sobbed while Adi, Ruhi and Ruhaan cleverly hid their laughter.

"Lavanya, see na, she is crying! Give her!" NK said.

Lavanya sighed and went inside the kitchen to make chocolate milk.

"YYAAAYYY" Sonu cried and ran into the kitchen behind La.

"Phase 1 complete!" Ruhaan whispered and signalled Ruhi.

Ruhi nodded and began her role.

PHASE 2

#RuhanikaSinghRaizadaInAction

"Hey, Pooja ki thaal, go and get the honey bottle from kitchen!" She said rudely.

Anjali glared at her and was about to answer back when NK said, "Mrs. Jha, why do you always forget that you're servant here?"

Anjali muttered and walked inside the kitchen.

Ruhaan smiled and whispered, "Phase 2 complete! Time for your role Ruhaan!"

PHASE 3

#RuhaanSinghRaizadaInAction

He ran to the kitchen before Anjali gets in and found the honey bottle already near the miksi where Lavanya was making chocolate shake.

"Good work Sonu!" He whispered and winked at Sonu who winked back.

He watched Pooja thaal entering the kitchen and turned back and nodded at Adi.

Adi nodded at him and smartly sneaked out of the dining area.

"Lavanya chachi!" Ruhaan cried.

Lavanya opened the miksi cap and placed it on the slab and turned to him. "Yes Roo!"

"Woh, Adi bhaiyya has placed cookies at the top shelf. Can you please get it?" Ruhaan asked cutely.

"Ha, but let me pour this shake for Sonu!" La said but Sonu said,

"No mummy, aap Roo baiya ko cookies do!" Sonu said cutely and Lavanya laughed and pulled her cheek.

"Ok, come!" La said and walked at the other end of the kitchen where the shelves are. On their walk, Ruhaan called out,

"Pooja thaal, if you're looking for honey, it's near the miksi!"

Anjali turned and saw that the honey bottle was near miksi. She sighed and walked to it.

Sonu looked at Ruhaan who was indicating the seconds to her with his fingers.

Five!

Anjali walked towards the bottle.

Four!

Sonu got ready for action.

Three!

Anjali reached near to the bottle.

Two!

Sonu moved a little away from the slab.

One!

Anjali held the bottle.

ZERO!

In a swift, Sonu turned the miksi switch and ran away.

"AAAAHHHHHH"

Ruhaan did a mental dance and Lavanya turned back in shock hearing Anjali's voice and to her horror she saw....

Everyone ran to the kitchen hearing Anjali's voice and to their horror they saw....

A miksi without its cap working at its full speed and the entire chocolate shake it contained now adorned their favourite Anjali bitiya!

PHASE 4

#AdityaGuptaInAction

He walked out of the house making sure that no one saw him. He ran to the lane and found what he was searching for.

He looked at the special person who was sitting near a trash can. He walked to it and threw a bar of chocolate to him.

Out of hunger, he ate in a swift and looked lovingly at him.

Adi walked back to the house with him following him.

He took him inside the house and held him tightly as they could smell the chocolate at the living room.

"YUCK!" Anjali cried and Akash and mami brought her out the kitchen.

"THAT LITTLE BRAT! I'M GONNA KILL HER!" Anjali shouted while the 5 stood looking at her trying to analyze what happened.

Ruhaan, Ruhi and Sonu stood far away waiting impatiently for phase 4.

"NK, LOOK WHAT YOUR DAUGHTER DID!" Akash shouted.

Anjali looked at Sonu who was laughing along with Ruhaan and Ruhi seeing her chocolate cake form!

"YOU!!!!" She shouted and walked towards them when suddenly she fell hitting her back on the cold floor.

She heard everyone gasp and before she could understand anything, Anjali Jha felt something over her and licking her.

She opened her eyes and saw the most terrifying scene.

A dog, not some dog, an ugly, dirty street dog was all over her licking her.

Adi looked at his siblings who showed thumbs up. He winked at them.

"AAAAHHHHHH" She shouted at the top of her voice which shook the foundation of RM.

#MissionPoojaThaal

Status: Complete

/