Chapter 25

London

5.47 pm

Ruhaan was packing his suitcase when Adi came in his room.

"Done with your packing bhaiyya?" Roo asked and Adi nodded.

Ruhaan sighed and said, "I know you're upset with going there. Those people hurt our parents na....that's why you don't like going there na?" Adi nodded and Ruhaan said, "Don't worry bhaiyya, that 6 foot is unwell. We'll see him and then come back!"

"And regarding protection...." Ruhi who came in said, "We have our paint sprays and pepper spray with us, right Roo?" And Ruhaan nodded.

Adi chuckled and Ruhi said, "Don't worry Adi bhaiyya, if those people hurt us again, we'll punish them by spraying on them. Don't worry regarding that. Hum haina na..."

"Where are our angels?" Ruhaan asked.

"In the rooms!" Ruhi said and Adi smiled at the mention of angels!

.

.

.

.

Aman was packing when Payal came inside the room. He saw her and continued the packing ignoring her.

Payal walked to the bed and sat on it. It was then both of them heard a voice.

Payal smiled and turned to her 1 year old daughter, Ashwika Mathur, who was lying flat on the bed laughing and giggling at her. She lifted her angel and kissing her cheek said, "My Shona is having fun?"

The baby giggled and laughed and Payal said looking at Aman, "Aashi, ask papa what he is doing."

Aman stopped hearing her words and then said continuing the packing, "Aashi, tell mamma that papa is packing."

"Aash, ask papa whether he is angry with mamma."

"Aashi, tell mamma that papa is angry with her." Aman said.

"Aashi, tell papa that mamma is also coming with him."

Aman stopped packing and turned at her. Payal caressed Aashi's hair not looking at him. Aman smirked and then said, "Aashi, tell mamma that no one needs to do anything for me!"

"Aashi, tell papa that if I love doing something for him." Payal said.

Aman smiled and walked to her. Sitting on bed and holding his daughter who was jumping to his lap, he asked, "Acha....so Payal madam loves doing things for me!"

Payal smiled and side hugged him. Seeing her mother hugging her father, Aashi also hugged her father.

Laughing, Aman hugged the two important women of his life.

.

.

.

.

"Khushi...I think Aman is right! We should go there!" Arnav said.

Khushi stopped folding clothes and turning to him said sternly, "If you are dying to meet your brother, you are free to go. But don't expect me to come!"

Arnav sighed and said, "It's not that. Aman is right! How long are we gonna live like this? We have to sort out problems! Do you know what Aman said? He said that we should meet them once and make our decision clear to them. He is not asking us to forgive Akash and others but to make our decision clear to them! And now that Akash is unwell, we should go!"