Chapter 16

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

Akash shouted at the top of his voice and everyone came running to the living room.

Throwing the papers on floor, he held Payal's arms tightly and shouted, "Don't even think about that Payal!"

Freeing herself from his hold, she said calmly, "Why are you getting angry Akash? You never wanted me in your life. So when I'm going away from you forever, why are you getting angry?"

"I WON'T SIGN THESE DIVORCE PAPERS!"Akash shouted.

"YOU HAVE TO! COME ON, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WIHT YOU? FIRST YOU KICKED ME OUT AND NOW WHEN I MYSELF WANT TO GO OUT OF YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE NOT LETTING ME GO! ARE YOU INSANE?" Payal said.

Akash chuckled and said, "I don't want you in my life! Sluts like you don't have a place in my life. BUT I WANT MY SON WITH ME! HE IS MY SON, MY BLOOD AND RAIZADA HEIR! HE WILL STAY WITH ME!"

"IN YOUR DREAMS AKASH! ADI WILL STAY WITH ME! YOU KNEW THAT I'M PREGNANT! STILL YOU KICKED ME OUT! YOU WANTED TO TAKE A DNA TEST OF ADI SO THAT YOU CAN BE SURE THAT HE IS YOUR SON! AND NOW, YOU WANT HIM TO BE WITH YOU! NEVER, EVER WILL I LET THAT HAPPEN!" Payal shouted.

"I'LL FILE CASE IN COURT!" Akash shouted.

"GO AHEAD! I HAVE ENOUGH PROOFS AND WITNESSES TO PROVE THAT YOU MISTREATED ME AND KICKED ME OUT DURING MY PREGNANCY AND YOU EVEN WENT TO THE EXTENT TO TAKE DNA TEST OF MY SON!" Payal shouted.

"YOU..." Akash began when Aman shouted,

"STOP IT!"

Everyone looked at him.

Aman glared at both of them and said, "Are you both out of your brain? Your voices will be heard upstairs! Adi is hearing you all! So lower your voice!"

"I'M SPEAKING TO MY WIFE! YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!" Akash shouted.

"HE HAS ALL RIGHTS TO INTERFERE IN MY MATTERS MR. RAIZADA!" Payal shouted.

"Oh, I forgot, he is your boyfriend right?" Akash mocked.

Aman rolled his eyes and Arnav said, "Akash, mind your words or else I'm gonna slap you!"

"Why? He is right!" Mami said, "Hello hi bye bye, we all know why Aman is interested in this whore's matters. He is her boyfriend!"

"Akash," Dadi said, "I still think we should take Adi's DNA test. That boy is really good but who knows if he is your son or not! Don't trust this whore? She must have slept with....."

Subadra Malik couldn't continue something hit her head.

Everyone widened their eyes in shock seeing many eggs flying to Subadra's head!

Everyone turned back and saw the four pranksters standing on the stairs and throwing eggs on Subadra.

"FOUR PRANKSTERS, ATTACK!!!!!!" Ruhaan commanded and everyone threw more and more eggs at Subadra.

"WHAT THE HELL! YOU LITTLE BRATS...STOP IT!" Anjali shouted and Akash turned to Arnav, "BHAI, ASK YOUR KIDS TO BE IN LIMITS!"

"FIRST YOU SHOULD BE IN LIMITS Akash" Arnav shouted, "Then we'll ask our kids to be limits!"

Pranksters stopped their actions and came down and stood before Subadra who was now yellow in colour and was stinking to hell.

"One more word against Payal maasi, YOU'RE DEAD!" Ruhaan said dangerously.