chapter 4

Unedited

" I think that stupid old hag is plotting something against me." Cindy said to Isaac when they went to a lunch date on Wednesday afternoon.

" what do you mean by that." Isaac who was busy with his steak didn't even raise his head to look at her.

Cindy continued to sip her wine glass. Tapping one finger on the Italian wooden table.

" Chris got into a fight in school and I was summoned. He was given three days suspension when we returned home I put him in his place." Cindy gave a dramatic pause to gauge the reaction of Isaac.

But he was looking at her like he was bored with a devilish smirk on his aging face.

" And what happened after you put him in his place." Isaac asked taking a sip of his red wine also.

" No wait don't answer me, let me guess she defended him right." Isaac asked Cindy as he continued to cut through his steak.

" Actually no, she didn't. And I feel she is plotting something against me. Cause that so not like her not to defend Chris. She loves him like her own." Cindy had a little frown on her eye brow as her eyes gaze away with a far away look.

"Aunty Angelina! Aunty Angelina!!" Chris was running all over the house looking for his nanny to show her his achievement.

" In here my little Prince." She responded some where in the house. Chris knowing every corner in the house made his way to where he heard the voice.

It was coming from the kitchen with should I say is every lady's dream kitchen.

Fine granite counter. Cupboards decorated with stainless pot's and bowl's. Neatly arranged Italian and China ceramic bowls and cups.

Standing in front of an automatic stove is Chris nanny preparing dinner which the aroma is so strong in the air.

" Aunty see, look at what I got." When Chris got to the kitchen he tap his nanny to gain her attention.

She turned off the stove in order not to ruin what she had work so hard to cook.

" let me see." She bend down to his level to look at what he was showing her.

It was a test she and him studied hard before he went on the suspension. Chris couldn't keep the grain of his face.

" My teacher said I was the only one who got an A+ in my class so have to tell my parent's to get me a present.

"Is that what your teacher said to you?" Angelina asked playing along. Seeing the boy happy makes her happy.

" Alright this weekend I will go with you to the mall for you to choose what you like. Is that alright." Angelina asked.

Little Chris only shook his head at his nanny, fidgeting with his finger's as he dropped his gaze down.

"Oh my, what is wrong Chris." Angelina asked him, using her to finger's to raise his chin up.

"Why won't mummy take me to the mall instead of me. Is she still mad at me about what happened in school.?" Chris asked his nanny.

" no dear, mummy is not mad at you. It just that mummy is busy that why I'm here. Don't you love me any more?" His nanny asked faking that she was hurt by his comment.

" I love you so much aunty Angelina. You are the best in the whole world." Chris replied wrapping his arms around her neck as he hugged her.

Short update I know will update soon so don't worry. Please don't forget to vote and leave your comments.

More importantly don't forget to share it among your friends and don't forget to follow me as well.

Love you cup cakes

Rukky360.