chapter 5

Unedited

"Amelia can I have a word with you privately." Allison said after she had an argument with her husband.

"Sure thing, Christine go to daddy mummy wants to have a word with aunty okay." Amelia said to her 5 years old daughter.

Allison and Amelia moved up stairs to Amelia and James room. Allison was nervous with what she is about to say.

Amelia on the other hand was curious to know what Allison has for her. From Allison's expression she knew it wasn't something great.

" tell me Allison, what do you want to say to me." Amelia asked her seating on the bed.

" Allison also sat beside her on the bed taking both her hands in his hers. Looking at any where but Amelia.

" What I'm about to tell you, you have to have an open mind. I can't force you to accept me but please do forgive me." Allison said at the verge of tears.

" I know it nothing serious, so do tell me already you are making me anxious. " Amelia said.

"That stupid old Nanny knows Chris is not my son." Cindy complained to Isaac as they entered the house together.

" what do you mean by she knows you are not the biological mother of Chris." Isaac retorted back."

" You heard me right. She knows." Cindy said throwing her hands high up in the air.

"How did she find out?" Isaac stood up as he lose his neck tie and rolled the sleeve of his white shirt up.

For a man in his late fifties you would consider him to be someone who is in his early forties.

Isaac is an attractive man, that undeniable. He still manages to charm women when ever he goes out.

"We have to do something about that then. We can't let her tell any body." Isaac continued the wheels in his head turning at a fast pace.

"What do we do to silence her." Cindy asked removing her 6 inch heels as her feet where killing her.

"Do you see her acting strangely or out of place." Isaac pestered on. Trying to know ways and means to silence the nanny.

" No she isn't and more over she doesn't even know who Chris parents are. But I suspect she told Chris cause he has stopped calling me mummy. He know calls me aunty." Cindy said massaging her sore feet.

As she stood up to get water for both her self and Isaac.

" she did not just do that." Isaac stood up clearly pissed off with Angelina's attitude.

" yes she did. And I think she is turning Chris against me." Cindy replied twirling with her hair. And playing with the water she is holding.

" you have to do something about it you know that right." Isaac asked sipping his water also.

" yes and I have the perfect plan in mind. I'm loving this plan already." Cindy turned around and gave Isaac a devilish smirk.

" I'm sorry I kept this from you Amelia. Believe me I really wanted to tell you but I was waiting for the right time." Allison continued.

" Tell me what, Allison common it couldn't be that worse." Amelia cooed.

"I'm your mother Amelia. I'm your biological mother." Allison said it in one heart beat.

Amelia didn't react because she was beyond shock. She was looking at Allison as if she has grown two heads.

" What? How! This can't be." Amelia was in a state of denial as tears where streaming down her face.

" It true my child. I will never play such a prank on you. You are my missing daughter." Allison was crying full time now.

" For how long did you know." Amelia asked Allison or should I say her mother.

" I knew since five years ago." Allison said looking st the marble floor in Amelia's bed room.

"Five--five---years ago." Amelia stammered as she stumbled to season the heart shape sofa in their room.

"Please get out." Amelia said. Trying to prevent the tears from flowing.

"My daughter please forgive me." Allison said as she tried to get Amelia to forgive her.

" I don't have a mother. My mother died when I was a baby." Amelia's final words hit Allison pretty well in her heart as she left the room in a rush.

Bumping into an eavesdropping James whose face was hot for been caught eavesdropping.

The truth is out. Guys tell me what you think by commenting and don't forget to vote and share.

And please do follow me if you love the book.

Love Rukky360😘😘😘😘