chapter 7

Don't forget to press the little empty star there. Turn it orange for me.

Unedited

James was beyond hurt by Amelia's word's. He was beyond hurt and furious.

How could she say such words to him. She should have know better he loves her with all his heart.

Yes it true he grew up with both his parents but that doesn't mean she has to say such awful words to him.

James was driving fast, furious with his life and his wife as well. What she did was unforgivable.

" Chris dear, are you sleeping." Cindy asked as she made her way to Chris room.

But before she entered the rooms she passed by the kitchen to see what they are preparing.

They are preparing oatmeal and toasted bread, coffee with beacon. That their breakfast.

They just don't prepare one break fast instead Cindy makes them cook varieties.

Mean while it only Cindy and Chris leaving in the huge mansion with their servants.

Sometimes Isaac occasionally visits the house. None of the servants like him that much.

Because of his aggressiveness and his ruthless ways and how he treats them badly.

Angie the house nanny and the cook of the house where talking about general issues when Cindy made an appearance at the entrance of the kitchen.

Hand on the hip, messy blond hair all over the place and a glare directed at the two oblivious women.

"Enough of that!! What sort of people are you. Have been standing here for the past 5min yet you guys didn't see me. All because you guys are busily chatting and pouring spits into the food." Cindy angrily said.

Separately the two elderly women. After she was done with her wrath was still standing there glaring at them.

"You" she pointed at the nanny who had her finger's crossed in front of her, "go and get Chris ready and you hurry with the break fast." She said so meanly that the poor women where feeling bad.

"Allison tell me what happened. You've been like this all evening. Did someone hurt you , where you robbed, did something happened to Amelia." Edward was trying to get his wife to talk to him.

She only bust into an uncontrollable tears at the mention of her daughter's name.

"Oh my! Don't tell me you told Amelia the truth." Edward was trying to guess what could possibly be wrong.

Allison could only nod at her husband to confirm his suspections. Edward moved to hug his wife tightly and kissed her on the fore head.

" she didn't take it right. That I can tell because that the reason behind your tears." Edward whispered small nothing's to his wife to calm her down. Later she fell asleep peacefully.

James emotions where all over the place as he drove on top speed on the high way, Amelia's word's ringing church bells in his mind.

He didn't see the car coming from afar and the car was using the wrong lane, James was fast to change lanes but not fast enough as the car crushed with the other one.

And everything went dark as James fell.

Guys please don't forget to vote and leave your comments. Share your thoughts it really helps with The next chapter