Prologue

Yaay, another random idea about Bts pops in my head. Hope you would all like this book. Special mention for   1-800-SuckADick (your name, though 😂, can't get over it.) Thank you for being the supportive, k-pop loving friend who pushes me and infires me to keep writing, even though I still think my writing sucks :,). You infire me, man. Consider this a story for you :)

Anyone who reads this, thank you. And enjoy (^_^)

***********†************†***********

"No, no. Give it a little more effort."

I sighed heavily at her, gaining a judging stare and another "I'm here to make you improve, young lady. You might as well appreciate that."

"You might as well appreciate the money my parents give you," I mumbled under my breath.

My tutor stared at me through her glasses, her already wrinkled face looking even older,"what did you say?"

"I said, yes, I appreciate it."

"Well, if you actually do, you might as well try to act like it." With that, she looked at her fancy watch and back at me,"end of class. You are dismissed, now."

I sighed as I stood and went to the door, relieved to be finally able to go home, but was stopped by my tutor's voice,"oh, by the way, (Y/N), I am traveling next week outside the country for personal porpuses. I think it will take me long to come back, a few months, perhaps."

"What? But- but, miss, the grand event is close. I need you." I said, hearing myself pleeding for the first time for her to stay.

She smiled sadly at me,"I'm sorry,
(Y/N), but you'll have to find another piano tutor for a while. Even if you don't, I know you'll do just fine." For the first time since I knew her, I heard her say those soft words with a sad smile.

I then looked down and said, "alright, thank you for your effort and I hope you have a safe flight." I said, getting out slowly and having one thought on my mind after losing one of the best tutors in town; I'm screwed.