22• Tanto

A/N: Tanto: (Italian) : So much.

Warning: Some bad words ahead.

Enjoy

__________♪__________

One week ago

As if his present isn't good enough, Yoongi struggles not to dive into his past, walking towards a coffee shop hopefully to clear his mind.

He sighed angrily at the memory of his father when he was about to step out of the house this morning, who told him to stay and try to help his father for once in his small restaurant instead of wasting his time like this.

Yoongi only shook his head, not telling him how much his father wasn't seeing as always. And he walked out, feeling that lump in his throat for disappointing his father again.

He merely stopped before reaching the door of the coffee shop once he saw a familiar face.

He smiled at Yoongi, his dimples showing as always as his eyes darted through Yoongi's.

He approached Yoongi with his hands tucked in his jacket pockets. "Long time no see.. Agust D."

Yoongi didn't show any frustration as he opened the door, completely ignoring the other guy. But just as he knew him, he followed him into the coffee shop.

Yoongi turned in annoyance now, "What do you want with me, Namjoon??"

"It's Monster."

The corner of Yoongi's lip turned upward as he let out a mocking small laugh,"seriously? That's what they call you now?"

"Why did you leave while you could be so powerful? Seriously, you controlled everything, dude. You could've had anything."

Yoongi looked away at the empty shop's tables,"because I realized late that it's not me. It's not what I want."

"Oh, so you would rather walk around with your broken ass?? You still live with your gruesome father, don't you? "

Namjoon swore he could see fire light in his eyes that moment, but before he could see them clearly Yoongi had already given him a hard punch on the face that he fell backwards.

"Don't you dare talk about my dad like that with your filthy tongue. You have nothing to do with my life. I'm not that trash like you anymore."

The older started walking out of the coffee shop, every ounce of his once gurgling stomach now disappearing in the midst of those terrible memories brought up by Namjoon's appearance.

He left a bleeding Namjoon who suddenly laughed before Yoongi walked out. "You'll regret this, you little shit. After I'm done with my big project you'll want to kiss my ass to come back."

Yoongi laughed soundlessly as he closed the door behind him. His phone suddenly started ringing and he picked it up as he walked on the pavement.

"Hi, eomma. Don't worry, I won't forget about bringing the eggs." He said in a bored tone.

But his blank face changed once he heard his mother's muffled crying. "Y-your father.. Yoongi.."

"What? What happened to him, mom??" His breath went shakey.

"H-he had another heart attack after you left. We're at the hospital right now. But he's still unconscious."

"O-okay, mom. Send me the location. I'm coming." He said as he hurriedly looked for a taxi.

__________♪__________

Yoongi sat on the chair beside his father's bed as he nervously bit his lip. It took him a second to send a message for (Y/N) as he couldn't completely forget about her, even at times like these.

You: No class for today. Im busy as fuvk..

"Dad, I'm right here.." He whispered after his mom walked out of the room to get herself some coffee.

He was still unconscious. But luckily, his condition was all stable now as his chest moved up and down soundly.

"Dad, I know you hate the road I took. I know you don't want me to suffer in my life like you do. But this is my path to take. These are my dreams to fulfill. And I hope you become proud of me one day." Yoongi rarely had a chance like that to let out everything off his chest to his dad and tell him all he wanted to say.

But little did he know that his father heard him in his unconsciousness as a tear slid down his face. A minute of silence or so passed until Yoongi heard a voice, "I am always proud of you, you idiot." It came out as a barely audible whisper from his dad's lips as he slowly opened his eyes and looked into his son's eyes that shimmered with tears.

Yoongi let out a grateful laugh. And he stood to call his mother.

__________♪__________

A week after, Yoongi considered the thought of letting out his feelings to (Y/N)  after he realized how much she meant. If anything ever happened to her, he wouldn't bear it. He had to tell her before it was too late.

"Excuse me. Do you know where miss (F/N)  (Y/N)  is?" Yoongi asked one of her teachers.

"Um, I believe she might be outside since it's lunch time already."

He bowed, thanking the lady as he headed out of the building. He couldn't hold himself anymore. Maybe he was crazy right now. But he just couldn't.

He looked around for her familiar soft face everywhere but couldn't find her. "Damn, this is harder than I thought."

Just as he wanted to give up, his ears picked a soft piano music that was familiar to him; it was a composition he taught (Y/N) but it sounded a little different from her own playing, as though it was intertwined with new hands.

His eyes finally landed on an opened window as he saw a glimpse of her figure in that room. He approached the window slowly, wondering why the music stopped. But as soon as he reached the window, he stopped too. His heart stopped too.

He couldn't help but feel a tight tug at his chest at the sight of her.. Kissing that Baekhyun guy. It felt like the world betrayed him. And his lips trembled in astonishment as his weak feet finally walked away after what felt like a million years of agony.